Razorblade Kiss

Chaper Twenty Two: Surprise

As you sit staring out the window of the hummer, you mind keeps replaying that awful site over and over again. You look at the clock 10:30pm. 'I should call Jim and tell him what happened, I don’t think I can go into work.' you think as you pull you cell phone out of your pocket. You dial Jim’s Number.

“Hello”

“Jim it’s Angelus. I’m not going to be able to work tomorrow. I’m to upset. I just caught Dan cheating on me.”

“Angelus I really need you I have no one else.” He said kind of stern.

“Jim I cant do it. I just cant.” You said as you started to cry.

“Well the I’m sorry Angelus but I’m gonna have to let you go.”

“Okay thanks for the opportunity.” You said as you hung up the phone.

“Everything okay?” Bam asked looking at you.

“Just lost my job. Wow lost my job and my boyfriend all in the span of an hour. I’m on a roll.” You laughed dryly.

You pulled into the driveway of Castle Bam.

“I noticed you don’t have any bags with you.”

“Yeah can we maybe go back tomorrow so I can get my stuff and my car?”

“Sure thing.” He said with a smile.

“Bam thanks for letting me live here your so great.” You said giving him a hug.

“Just don’t tell anyone I don’t want it getting around that I’m a nice guy.” He says as he gets out of the hummer. You follow him into the house.

“Do I get the same room?” you asked looking at him.

“Yep that is now Angel’s room. No get some sleep you’ll feel better in the morning. Ohh wait here . . . . . “ he said as he ran off into his room.

“Here you can sleep in this and here are some clothes for tomorrow. They should fit.” He said handing you 2 Element shirts and a pair of jeans.

“Thanks again Bam.”

“No problem” he said waving goodnight. You walked up the steps and headed for your room. You entered the room and changed into an Element t-shirt and slid under the covers. Your eyes hurt so bad from crying that you were out within minutes of your head hitting the pillow.

You awoke the next morning and headed straight for the shower. After a nice long 45 minute shower you got dressed in the clothes Bam gave you. You straightened your hair the best you could and headed off down stairs. Bam was sitting on the couch watching a movie. You walked over and sat next to him.

“When you want to leave?” he asked not taking his eyes off the movie.

“Whenever what time is it now?”

“Almost noon.”

“Wanna leave in a hour?” you asked him.

“Sure. Are you going to be okay going back there?”

“Yeah He’s at work so I can be in and out without seeing him.” You said as you got up and headed to the kitchen for some food.

You entered the kitchen and found April doing dishes.

“Hey hunny I’m so sorry to hear about you boyfriend.” She said as she dried some plates.

“Thanks Ape.”

“Well I guess since your living here now I can say welcome to the family.” She said walking over to you and giving you a hug.

“So I’m a part of the family now?”

“Yeah your living here so now your part of the Margera Household.”

“Thanks Ape that means a lot to me.”

“Well were happy to have you here.” She said as she walked into the laundry room.

You grabbed yourself a bowl of coco krispys. After eating your cereal you headed back upstairs to find Bam you wanted to get this over and done with.

“BAM” you yelled hoping he would answer.

“You ready?’ you heard him yell from upstairs.

“Yes let’s get this over with.”

He came down the steps and headed for the door. You followed behind him. He opened the door but didn’t move.

“VILLE??” he said. Your heart skipped a beat. You looked over Bam’s shoulder and there stood Ville holding a bag.

“Surprise” Ville said as he did a little dance.

“What are you doing here your not suppose to be here for another 2 weeks.” Bam said still in shock that Ville was here.

“I came to make sure Angel was okay. I can only stay for a week.” Ville said smiling.

“Come in. set your stuff down. We were just about to go get Angel’s stuff wanna come with?” Bam asked Ville.

“Isn’t it up to the lady?” Ville said looking at you. You hadn’t said a word since you saw him.

“If you want to I’d be glad to have the company.” You said looking into his eyes.

Bam walked to the Hummer followed closely by you and Ville. You got into the hummer letting Ville sit shotgun and you were off to go get your things.