Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Twenty Four: Begging

You entered the bedroom and Dan fell to his knees. He grabbed your legs and started to cry.

“Ang I need you! I’m sorry. I don’t want to lose you. Please forgive me.”

“Dan you cheated on me for 3 months. One time I might have been able to forgive but 3 fucking months. No Dan it’s over. We’re done.” You said as you kicked him off of you.

“Never fucking talk to me or look at me ever again.” You said as you started to walk out of the room.

You felt Dan grab your arm and spin you around. SMACK. You felt his fist on the side of your face. He just hit me you thought as you rubbed your face.

“DON’T YOU EVER FUCKING OUCH ME AGAIN!!” you screamed as you lunged towards him. You knocked him to the floor and hit him in the nose. He overpowered you and rolled you onto your back. He punched you in the ribs just as Ville and Bam burst through the door. Ville grabbed Dan and threw him against the wall. Bam ran over to you as you curled up into a ball due to the pain.

“DON’T FUCKING TOUCH HER!” you heard Ville scream. You looked up and saw Ville punching Dan in the stomach.

“VILLE! STOP! Let’s just go.” You said getting up off the floor blood running down your face. Ville looked at you and his expression changed from anger to concern.

“Your face.” Was all he could say.

“I’m fine let’s just go please.” You said walking past a groaning Dan. Bam and Ville grabbed your things and you all left the apartment.