Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Six: Mommy Knows Best

You awoke the next day around 3pm and found the apartment empty. You found a note on the kitchen counter.

“Angel, Had to go to work. I’ll be home later tonight. Make yourself at home. Love, Eve”

You put the note on the counter and headed to the bathroom to get a shower. Once you finished with your shower you walked into Eveliina’s room and found something to wear. After getting dressed you sat on the couch. Depression filled you. You had hurt the people you loved and lost Ville. You didn’t know what to do. You wanted to run back to Castle Bam and jump into Ville’s arms. You decided to make a phone call to the one person who could help you out . . . . . your mom.

“Hello” you heard you mother’s sweet voice say

“Mom”

“Angel how are you?”

“Not to good.”

“What is the matter?” she asked as her voice changed from sweet to concerned.

You went on to explain everything from catching Dan cheating on you to the pervious nights events. You also explained to her your feelings for Ville and the wonderful kindness of the Margera Family. The line was silent for a moment. As if your mother was taking in everything you had just told her.

“Angel Hunny. It sounds like you don’t cause bad things. Dan does. It’s not your fault that he is doing these things. Sounds like Bam and Ville want to help. They made their decision. They want to help. The Margera’s too. They chose to help.” She said in her motherly voice. She was right. You never forced anyone to help you. They all offered. They cared for you. They wanted to help you.

“Angel all I can say is follow your heart. If you want to be with Ville then go to him. Tell him how you feel and love him as you say you do. If he loves you he will do anything for you.”

“Thanks mom you always know what to say.” You to talked for a little while longer before saying your goodbyes and hanging up. You felt much better after your chat with your mother. Everything was clear now. You need to be with Ville. You had to return to Castle Bam.