Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Thirty Nine: Welcome Back

You entered the house and it was quiet. No one was in the living room. It seemed like no one was home.

“Anybody home?” Dunn yelled.

“I’ve brought Angel back!” you heard loud footsteps coming down the stairs.

You were tackled by Dico and Rabb. You three hit the floor and laughed.

“Good to see you two.” You said as you pushed them off you and got up off the floor.

“We are just happy your okay that’s all.” Dico said with a smile.

“I'm glad to be home.” You said looking around. You then heard April’s voice from Pirate Bar.

“Angel is that you.” She yelled as you heard he come up the steps. She ran to you and brought you into a warm embrace.

“I’m so glad your okay hunny. I was so worried. After see what he did to Bam and Ville I was so worried he had hurt you.” She said almost crying.

“I’m fine Ape. Everything is good.” You said with a smile.

“How’s Bam?”

“He is fine. He will be home later on tonight. I think he will be happy to see you.” April said as she headed back down to Pirate Bar.

“Is Ville here?” you asked looking around.

“He went for a walk earlier. Hasn’t come back yet.” Dico said looking out the back door.

“I’m going to go find him. I’ll be back soon.” You said as you made your way out of the house. You walked towards the woods. You had a feeling you might find him back at Fast Eddie’s.