Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Four: The Show

~Ville’s POV~
'Another day another show' you thought as you took a sip of you JD.

“5 minutes.” A man said popping his head in the door.

“I hope tonight goes well Bami’s in the crowd.” You said to Linde

“Well you know if Bam’s here it’s going to be a great show.” Linde said laughing.

You got up off the couch and headed for the door. As you walked towards the stage you hear the crowd. Screaming you name, chanting HIM. You really didn’t want to perform tonight. You just wanted to drown your sorrows in a bottle of JD. The last week had been hell for you. You had caught Jonna in your bed with some guy. It wasn’t the first time but it was the last. You had spent the past week drunk 24/7. But tonight you would be hanging with Bam so you hoped you could finally smile and laugh. As you started to think about Jonna and that guy you felt a hand on your shoulder.
“Ready for a hell of a show?” Gas asked you as he walked onstage.

Linde followed Gas then Mige and finally Burton. You sighed and walked on stage. The crowed cheer louder as they saw you.

You walked up to the mic.

“Hello Sweethearts.”

The band started to play Beyond Redemption and as you sang you noticed a girl in the front row. She was beautiful. She had a beauty that you had never seen before. You noticed her looking at you as you sang. God is she beautiful!! You thought as the song ended.

“This next song is one of our fav’s hope you enjoy.” You say as the band starts to play Heartache Every Moment. You notice the girl get really happy and starts to jump up and down while singing along. When it got to Linde’s solo you notice the girl pull out a pack of smokes and light one up. She smokes great now I can get her attention. You thought as you walked towards her. You knelt down and motioned for a smoke. She looked at you handed you one and smiled. My god she has a beautiful smile. You salute he as a thank you and continue with the song. The song ends you look over at her and notice she’s looking at you. I’ve got to meet her. the band played Poison Girl. Once the song ended you walked over to each band member and said

“Beautiful” you walked back to the mic.

“Well this next song is for all of my sweethearts.” You said as the band started to play Beautiful. You looked over to the girl and she was smiling and singing along. You slowly walked over to her and bent down looking at her. You sing the song staring into her eyes. Singing the song to her as if no one else is there. You smile at her and wink as the song ends. You continued with the set looking at the girl every so often. You finished the last song.

“Thank you sweethearts” you said as you walked off stage.

You found one of the roadies and described the girl to him.

“Ask her if she would like to join me backstage. Be kind about it.” You said as you entered the back room.

You see Bam and Dunn sitting talking to Linde.

“Bami” you said smiling.

“Wille” he said running over to hug you.

“I found this amazing girl in the crowd tonight. I have a roadie trying to find her. She was breathtakingly beautiful.” You said thinking of her.

“A chick in the audience?” Dunn asked

“Yes she was right up front. I have to meet her. I need to meet her.” You said sitting down taking a beer from Burton.