Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fourty Five: Waiting to be with Him

You could not sleep that night. You were too anxious. You wanted to see Ville. These last two weeks had been tough. You wanted to hold him, to kiss his soft lips. You wanted to wake up next to him. You just wanted to be near him. You felt incomplete without him. You tossed and turned all night. 3:30am your alarm clock teased you. Knowing that sleep wasn’t an option you decided to take a shower.

You turned on the shower and the soothing sounds of the running water made you feel calm. You entered the shower letting the warm water hit you, all the muscles in your body that were tense relaxed the instant the water hit them. Your mind was finally blank. You stayed in the shower for what seemed like forever. You finally got out and headed back to your room. You looked over at your alarm clock. 4:35Am. Wow I was in the shower for an hour. You put on a pair of shorts and one of Ville’s t-shirts that he left. You laid on your bed and fell asleep when your head hit the pillow.

You awoke that day and looked at the clock. 10:40pm. I slept all day. Wonder why Bam didn’t wake me up? You headed downstairs and found Bam in Pirate Bar.

“Evening Sleepy Head.” Bam said as he pored himself a glass of juice.

“Why didn’t you wake me up? I slept all day.”

“Because I heard you in the shower last night. I knew you could sleep due to the excitement of seeing Ville. So I thought I would let you get your beauty sleep.” He said sipping his juice.

“We are leaving in 15 minutes for the airport. You better get dressed if you want to see your man.”

You ran out of Pirate Bar and raced for your room. You threw on a pair of jeans and a hooters tank top. You did your makeup but used a darker purple eye shadow to bring out your eyes. You ran out of your room and down the stairs. Bam was waiting at the foot of the stairs with a stop watch.

“7 minutes. Not bad, I think it is a new record.” Bam laughed. You walked pass Bam and flicked him off. You made you way outside to the Hummer. Bam following behind you. You got into the passenger seat and waited for Bam.

“Come on Bam lets go.” You yelled at him. He slowed his pace.

“Bam Margera . . . Hurry up quit fucking around.” you screamed at him. He slowed his pace to almost nothing. A smile across his face. Anger rose in you and Bam noticed. He resumed his normal pace and got into the Hummer. You were finally off to the airport to get Ville.