Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Eight: Your Time in Finland

~Fast Forward 1 month~

(I know I fast forward a lot.)

Your flight had been long and tiring. But you made it to Finland in one piece. Bam had a hotel room near Ville’s apartment. You and Ville had spent the past month shopping around Helsinki, eating out, clubbing. Anything that you could do you did. But the two of you spent a lot of time alone too. (You know what I mean-lol) Ville also had some things to do for the band. A couple of interviews and photo shoots. But you were loving Finland and could see yourself living there.

It’s the day before you are leaving to go back to West Chester. You were packing your clothes when Ville entered the room. He had a sad look on his face.

“What’s the matter? Bad News?”

“The worst. We start our Tour in a week. I’m not coming back to West Chester with you. I have to stay here and get ready.” He said bowing his head. You felt tears form in your eyes. You pushed them back.

“How long you going to be on tour?”

“5 months.” You felt those tears again.

“Promise to call me every day.” You said walking over to him. He kissed your soft lips

“Of course.” He said kissing you again.

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”

You finished packing and headed over to Bam’s hotel. Bam was waiting with a cab. You looked at Ville.

“Have fun on tour. Try to be good.” You giggled. He pulled you into a tight embrace.

“I will miss you” he whispered in your ear. You pulled away from his embrace and looked into his eyes. You leaned in and your lips met his. You savored the moment.

“Ill see you when you reach Philly.” You said knowing this would make him smile. It did. You hugged him one last time and got into the cab. As the cab drove off you watched as Ville faded away. '5 months without him. I hope I can survive.'