Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Fifty Nine: Am I???

~Fast Forward 1 Month~

Ville had been on tour now for a month. 4 more months without him. You haven’t been feeling very well the past couple days. You racked your brain about why you were sick and then it hit you. Am I Pregnant? You thought. You decided it would be best to talk to April.

“Ape can you come up here for a second?” you screamed over the balcony.
April came up the stairs you grabbed her hand and lead her into you room closing the door behind you.

“What is it hunny?” she asked sitting on your bed.

“I think I might be pregnant.” You said looking at the floor.

“Ohh Hunny.” She said hugging you. A tear ran down your cheek.

“Don’t say anything to Bam until we know for sure.” You said still in her embrace.

“I won’t. Well let me run to the store. I’ll get you a test then we can know for sure. I’ll be back soon” she said as she left your room.

'What if I am pregnant? What will Ville say? Does he want a family? Will he still want me? Am I ready to be a mother? Is Ville ready to be a father?' These kinds of thoughts ran trough your head until you heard a knock at your door. April entered the room with a small box. She handed you the box and you headed to the bathroom. You set the box on the sink and stared at it.