Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty One: Nebbie Bam

A week past and you still didn’t know what to tell Ville. But every morning you had the same routine you woke up showered, puked and then got dressed. But today was different. You were woken up by your stomach. You ran to the bathroom bumping into someone along the way. As you sat on the cold tile floor hovering over the toilet when the bathroom door opened. There stood Bam looking at you concerned.

“What’s wrong? I know you didn’t drink last night.” He said kneeling next to you. You sat back along the wall.

“I’m pregnant.” You said looking at him. His eyes lit up.

“Really? What did Ville say?” he asked getting a little to giddy.

“I haven’t told him yet I’m trying to find the right way.”

“I know the perfect way to tell him. They are doing a show in Philly in 3 weeks. Why not tell him then, in person?” Bam said with a smile on his face.

“Oh Bam that’s perfect” you said hugging him.

“Don’t tell the guys I want Ville to know before them.”

“My lips are sealed.” He said laughing.

“I can’t believe that you and Ville are going to be parents. That’s so cool.” Bam said as he left the bathroom. You decided to get a shower. After you got out you put on your makeup, did your hair and got dressed. You wore a Labyrinth t-shirt and a pair of jeans. You walked downstairs to the kitchen and found April making breakfast.

“Hey hunny how you feeling?” she asked making you a plate.

“Okay got sick again and Bam saw me. So he knows now.” You said sitting down to eat your breakfast.

“Well you knew he would find out sooner or later.”

You both got quiet as you heard someone come downstairs. It was Bam.

“What you talking about?” he asked.

“You finding out I’m pregnant.” You said stuffing your face with eggs.

“Ape knows?”

“Yeah she was the first to know even before me. “You laughed.

“Well just thin in 3 weeks you’ll get to see Ville and tell him.” Bam said sitting down. April put a plate infront of him and he started eating. You finished your breakfast and decided to lounge around today. You headed to the living room and started to flip through the channels on TV.

You spent most of the day on the couch. Dunn joined you and you two watched Nightmare Before Christmas. Every time Bam saw you he winked at you which made you laugh. You were happy but you still didn’t know how Ville was going to react.