Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Five: A Wonderful Night

They started the set and you can see a change in Ville he was smiling and was so energetic. It was like he had a glow about him. The band played a few songs. You and the guys jammed for a while and as it grew near to the end of the concert Ville called all of you out onstage for the last couple songs. You all walked onstage. Bam walked over to Ville and hugged him. The crowd screamed when they saw Bam.

The band started to play Soul on Fire. You loved this song. As Ville sang you and Dunn danced around screaming the lyrics. Bam joined in not to soon after you started. Then as the song ended Ville walked over and grabbed your hand. You looked at him confused.

“Tonight is a very special night.” He said to the crowd.

“Tonight you get to witness something that I hope you all support. As my fans you know I love you all but there is someone I love more.” Ville bends down on one knee and looks into your eyes. Tears swell up and start to cascade down your cheek.

“Angelus, My Beautiful Angel, the love of my life, mother of my child, Will you marry me?” he opened a small box. Inside is a diamond in the shape of a heart with two tear dropped shaped sapphires on the side and engraved along the band is 'My Beautiful Angel, No one Will Love You The Way I Do.' You looked at Ville and all you could do was nod your head. He placed the ring on your finger and drew you into a warm embrace. The crowd screamed. Ville kissed you tenderly and whispered “I love you.” into your ear. All you could do was smile.