Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Sixty Eight: The Long Awaited Return

~Fast Forward 3 Months~

You were now 6 months pregnant. Bam had been taking care of you along with April. Everything was fine the baby was healthy and growing. Ville and you had spent every night talking on the phone. Planning the wedding, talking about the baby and what was happening on tour. The wedding was planned and paid for. All you had to do was wait till the day. A month and a half from now.

Today was the day you had been waiting for. Ville was coming home. You had waited 3 long months to see him. You sat on the couch waiting for Bam. My love is coming home. In a mere month in a half I’ll be Mrs. Ville Valo. Hmm . . . . Angelus Valo . . . has a nice ringed to it. You thought as you heard a loud crash come from upstairs.

“Bam Bam you okay?” you screamed.

“Yeah I’m Cool. Be down in a sec.” he screamed back. You sat patiently and wished he would hurry up. 3 months without Ville. 3 long months. You knew an extra 15 minutes wouldn’t make a difference but you didn’t care. Finally Bam came running down the stair. He looked at you.

“We going or what?”

“I’ve sunk into the couch. Help me out.” You said trying to get up. Bam came over and helped you get up off the couch. You held on to your tummy as you got up.

“Being pregnant sucks sometimes.” You said laughing.

“I’m just glad I don’t have to do it.” Bam said as you two headed to the hummer.

You two drove to the airport in silence. You were so anxious to see Ville that you really didn’t feel like talking and Bam knew this. You finally reached the airport and rushed out of the Hummer. You and Bam tried to make it through security as quickly as you could but of course you got held up by someone in front of you. Finally after 30 minutes of waiting you made your way through. You practly ran to the gate Ville was arriving at. As you neared the gate you notice that people had already started to deboard. Then you noticed a tall figure standing by the window.

“VILLE” you screamed.

You knew it was him. He turned around and you saw his emerald green eyes light up. You ran towards him and jumped into his arms.

“Love that can’t be good for the baby.” He said kissing you.

“Ohh i've missed you.” you said showering him with kisses. You heard Bam laughing behind you.

“I’ve missed you too.” He said letting go of you.

“Now let me take a look at you.” he said motioning for you to spin around. You did as you were told. You did a quick spin and looked at him.
“You look radian.” he said holding you head in his hands and kissing you passionately.

“Okay you two lets get the fuck out of this airport. You can continue this at home.” Bam said motioning for you to walk. You three left the air port and headed home.