Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Four: My Love

~Ville’s POV~

You sat in the bathroom crying. 'OMG how could I do this to the mother of my child. I love her so much. I don’t remember a thing. What happened? I hurt her. How could I do this to her I love her so much.' Suddenly Bam came into the bathroom. He saw you on the floor and asked what was wrong. You told him everything you could remember. He looked at you like he had just realized something. He looked at you like something was really wrong. You got concerned.

“Ville man Angel came upstairs and said the wedding was off. And then she just collapsed. We are waiting for the ambulance.” He said as he went to put a hand on you shoulder. You rushed out of the bathroom. You had to get to Angel now.

You finally reached her after fighting the crowd. There she was your love lying on the floor.

“OMG Angel” you said as you rushed to her side and picked her up.

“Come on baby wake up.” you said shaking her a little. You wanted her to wake up. You were concerned for her and the baby. The ambulance finally arrived. You put her on the stretcher and rode with her in the ambulance to the hospital.

You waited for the doctors to come talk to you. You paced around the waiting room Bam watching your every move.

“Ville sit down. I know your upset but you need to sit down. You're driving me fucking crazy.” Bam said looking at you.

“Bam how can I calm down. The love of my life is sitting in a hospital bad and I don’t know what’s wrong. I don’t even know if the baby is okay.” You said sitting down as tears started to fall down your cheek. Just as Bam was about to respond the doctor entered the room.

“Mr. Valo, I’m Doctor Lee. Angelus is fin but he is in a coma. The baby is fine as well. We don’t know when she will come out of it.”

“But everything is fine right?”

“Yes everything is fine. You can go in and see her if you want. You can talk to her but we are not sure if she can hear you.” he said as he shook your hand and exited the room.

~1 Month Later~

It had been a month since that night. Angelus was still in a coma. You didn’t know what to do with yourself. You hadn’t eaten anything. The only time you left her side was to change your clothes and take a shower.

You sat in a chair next to her bed holding her hand.

“Angel my love. Please wake up. I need you. You have missed so much. I’m so sorry for what I did. I need you and the baby. Without you I think I would die. You need to wake up. I just want to see your beautiful eyes again. To hear you laugh. To see you smile. To see that look in your eyes when the baby kicks. The baby is due in 3 months. You need to wake up. Ohh god what did I do. It’s because of me that this happened. Please wake up. I love you.” you said kissing her soft lips. You put your hand on her belly. You felt the baby kick. This brought tears to your eyes. You sat there with your hand on her stomach for a long time until you fell asleep.