Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Six: The Wedding

It was the day of your wedding. You had a beautiful crème colored dress. You decided not to wear white since you were 8 months pregnant (lol). Eveliina was your maid of honor. And April was a bride’s maid. Phil was walking you down the isle since your parents could not make it. Everyone had flown in for the wedding.

You stood in a hall waiting to walk down the isle when Bam came running up to you.

“Bam aren’t you suppose to be standing next to Ville?” you asked staring at him.

“I had to tell you something first. Angel you are like a sister to me. I just wanted to say I love you and I’m so glad you and Ville found each other. You are the perfect couple.” He said as he kissed your cheek and pulled you into a hug.

“I love you to Bam Bam.” You said a tear rolling down your cheek. Bam whipped it away with his thumb.

“Enough with the emotional shit. Lets go get you married.” He said making his way to the alter.

You took a deep breath as you heard the wedding march start to play. Phil put your arm in his.

“You ready Hun?” he asked you in the sweetest voice.

“As ready as ill ever be.” You said as you started to walk. You reached the doorway and paused. There at the end of a long isle stood Ville. He was wearing a Black Tux with a red shirt under it. He looked absolutely gorgeous. Then you noticed something that made you laugh he was wearing eyeliner. It brought his look together. You slowly made your way down the isle. You wanted to run down the isle and kiss Ville but you held back. As you got closer to the front you noticed Ville had tears in his eyes.

You finally made it to the altar Ville took your hand and the ceremony started. It was your basic ceremony except you decided to take out the till death do us part thing. You two would always be together even in death. You were ready to burst by the time the priest said ‘You may now kiss the bride.’ When this was said Ville took your head in his hands and kissed you passionately. You looked into his sparkling green eyes and knew that this was the beginning of a new life for you. A life as the wife of Ville Valo and the mother to his child.