Razorblade Kiss

Chapter Seventy Nine: Welcoming a New Life

Time passed and the contractions got more painful and more frequent. Bam had come back from the house. He sat at the side of your bed. Ville sat opposite of Bam. They both tried to comfort you during the contractions but it didn’t help. The pain was overwhelming. Everything was around you was a blur. You were in a world of your own. You were knocked out of this world when you heard the doctor speak.

“Mrs. Valo I need you to push.”

You looked at the doctor your vision no longer blurred. You looked over to Bam. He was holding your hand. He looked at you with eyes that said you can do this. You looked over to Ville.

“It’s time.” You said as he looked at you with pure love.

As you started to push the pain was horrible you let out a scream. Ville whispered into your ear.

“Just breath love the pain will be gone soon.”

As you pushed Ville whispered things into your ear as Bam counted from 1 to 10. After about a half an hour of pushing you heard the doctor say.

“One more push and you will have your baby.”

You pushed one final time and heard a baby’s cry. Tears escaped your eyes as you heard the doctor say.

“It’s a healthy baby boy.”

You looked over at Ville tears were running down his cheek. He kissed your lips and whispered

”I love you my beautiful Angel.”

“I love you too Ville.”

As they brought your newborn son to you you turned to look at Bam. He was holding back tears. You had never seen Bam like this. They put your son into your arms. You happened to look at the clock in the room. It was November 22 at 12:05am. You turned your head to Ville.

“Happy Birthday Baby. I hope you like what I got you.” You said as you started laughing. Ville looked up at the clock. Smile on his face got even bigger.

“Sweetheart I couldn’t have asked for a better gift.” He said looking at his son who was now in your arms.

He was beautiful. Tuffs of brown hair and he had Ville’s beautiful green eyes. He looked up at you and smiled. He was so tiny. Bam looked at you and Ville.

“So what are you going to name him?” he asked. You looked at Ville. He just smiled and nodded.

“Brandon Hermanni Valo” you said looking at your son.

“Oh god another Brandon.” Bam said between laughter.

You and Ville both laughed. You handed Brandon over to Ville as Bam when to get everyone. Ville looked down at his son. Tears welling up in his eyes.

“He has my eyes.” Ville said looking at you with a smile.

Soon Bam returned with the gang, April and Phil. April ran over to Ville.

“Ohh he is so cute. What’s his name?” she said looking at you.

“Brandon Hermanni Valo.” Ville said before you could. April looked at Bam.

“I know I already said it another Brandon.” Everyone laughed. A couple of hours past and everyone had left to go home. Ville looked at you. You were holding Brandon looking at him with pure love.

“Angel thank you.” Ville said.

“For what?” you asked in a whisper as not to wake Brandon. You scooted over in your bed and patted the spot next to you. Ville sat down and looked into your eyes.

“For loving me and for giving me everything I could have ever wanted.” He said kissing you and Brandon’s forehead. You drifted to sleep soon after with Brandon in your arms and you in Ville’s.