Razorblade Kiss

CHapter Eighty Two: OMG I Have to call Ville

~2 Months after that Night~

Ville had been in LA for 2 months now. He called every night to talk to you and Brandon. You could tell Brandon missed him. He spent a lot of time with Bam so you knew he wasn’t missing Ville to bad.

Today was a weird day for you. You were suppose to get your period last month but didn’t. You were hoping to have it by now but nothing. OMG am I pregnant again?

You quickly ran to find Bam. You found him in Brandon’s room teaching him how to play go fish.

“Bam can you watch him for a little while? I have to run to the store.” You said kissing Brandon on his forehead.

“Sure. But what’s up?”

“I’ll tell you later.” You said looking over at Brandon. Bam followed your gaze and nodded his head showing he understood.

You ran downstairs grabbed your purse and headed out the door. You raced to the store. You grabbed a pregnancy test and headed back to Castle Bam. You pulled into the drive way and quickly got out of the car and ran into the house. You reached the bathroom and closed the door behind you. You followed the directions and sat down to wait.

~10 minutes later~

You slowly got off the floor and looked at the test. It was positive. You started jumping up and down screaming OMG. You had to call Ville and tell him. You two had talked about having more children but just never planned when. You knew Ville would be overjoyed. As you headed to your room to call Ville you were met by Bam.

“What was with the screaming?”

“Oh Bam Bam you’ll never guess . . . . . I’m pregnant.” You said with a smile on your face.

“OMG that’s great.” He said hugging you.

“I’m going to be an Uncle again.” He started saying over and over again as he walked through the house.

You walked into your room and closed the door behind you. You dialed Ville’s number and waited for him to answer.

“Päivää (Hello)”

“Hello Love.” You said smiling

“Angel how is my lovely family doing?”

“We are good. But I've got something to tell you.” you said as if you were 10 years old.

“What is it sweetheart?”

“Well we are going to have another Brandon running around.” you said waiting for Ville to respond.

“You’re pregnant? OMG that’s wonderful. Oh love I wish I was there. I would kiss you all over. This makes me so happy. Ohh another baby. Maybe we will get lucky this time and it will be a girl. Oh my love this is the best news.” He said sounding so happy.

“Well Ville you only have one more month in LA before you come home. So just keep thinking now you will have 3 people to come home to. Me, Brandon, and our unborn child.”

“I’m so happy Angel. I can’t wait to tell the guys. What did Bami boy say?”

“He’s happy that he is going to be an uncle again.” You said laughing because you could still here Bam screaming he was going to be an uncle again. Ville must have heard him too because he was laughing.

“Angel Love I have to go. I’m needed in the studio. I can’t wait to see you. Give my love to Brandon. I love you.”

“I will Ville and I love you too.” You hung up the phone. You never though things could get any better but the just did. You were going to have another baby. And maybe this time Ville would be right. Maybe it will be a girl.