Alone

~*~Alone~*~

I slowly lifted my head, licking the last few drops of blood from my lips. I smiled as I let the body fall to the ground, the warm crimson blood flowing through my cold veins. I felt full, but I knew it wouldn’t last forever. I would get the need again soon, but this I expected.

I left the alleyway and walked to the nearest pub. Pubs had become my favorite place. They were always full with hopeless souls, filled with people that others would not miss much.

I entered the pub, immediately surveying the room for my next pray. I didn’t find anyone to suit my fancy, so I went to the bar to order a drink.

“What can I get you?” the bartender asked.

“Beer,” I replied, searching the room again.

Once I received my beer, I continued my search. The pub was mostly filled with old men, drinking away life’s hardships. I didn’t like the older ones; I like the fresh, young ones, they always tasted better. Suddenly out of the corner of my eye I spotted someone, a young lad, mid twenty’s I expected. He was beautiful, small brown curls, plump pink lips, and the most beautiful blue eyes I had ever seen and that was saying something. I wanted nothing more than to be near him. He was my type, both for my sexual appetite and my other. I watched him for a while, drinking and laughing with the two others in his company. He seemed happy, but I could smell fear on him. I knew he would be perfect for my next victim, young, beautiful and overall just plain appealing.

I sat in that pub drinking for what seemed like hours, waiting for the young man to be alone. Finally I watched as his friends left, it time to make my move. I slowly walked over to him, hoping he would chat with me.

“Hey,” I said, looking at him up close. He was even more beautiful than before, his eyes, ohh god his eyes. The looked like as blue as the ocean is at sunrise, not that I had seen that in years, but I still remembered it.

“Hey.” he said not looking up from his beer.

“Mind if I join you?” I asked, waiting for his response. He motioned for me to sit and I smiled. If he only knew what I had in store for him, I thought, taking my seat.

“So, why did all your friends leave?” I questioned him, he finally looked up. He stared at me for a moment and I could see the lust in his eyes, that’s when my plans changed.

“Well, they were all getting tired,” he responded, still staring at me.

“Why didn’t you go with them?” I really didn’t care at that time, but I needed him to feel comfortable with me, something I sensed was slowly happening.

“I just didn’t want to go home yet, I hadn’t drunk enough,” he said as he smiled.

We talked for a few more hours, about his life and his friends. I made sure he didn’t ask too many questions about me. I really did not feel like making up any lies, so I kept him talking about himself. Soon the pub was closing; it was 2am after all. We made our way onto the cold streets.

“Well, it was nice to meet you Ville,” Bam said as he put out his hand.

“Bam, if you don’t have any plans, would you like to come back to my place?” I asked and immediately got a yes. I smiled; he was so young and so innocent, so clueless.

We walked to my house in silence; the only sounds came from the scraping of our shoes on the cement. I was lost in thought during the walk, thoughts of how I was going to do it and when. I only knew I needed some release and that my hunger was slowly coming back.

We reached my house and I saw a look of shock on Bam’s face. My house wasn’t small, more of a medium size, at least in my opinion. I got out my keys and led Bam into the house. I didn’t normally bring dinner home, but he was special, different.

Once we got into the house I couldn’t help but crash my lips onto his. Thankfully he returned the kiss, making my hunger subside, at least for now. Bam jumped up into my arms, wrapping his legs around my waist, our tongues tasting each other. Once inside the bedroom, I threw Bam onto the bed, my dominate nature taking over. I had him naked in a matter of seconds, much to his surprise I might add. I took off my clothes and practically jumped on the poor boy, but at that moment I didn’t care I needed to feed my urges.

Bam’s lust filled eyes told me that he wanted me, so I had to oblige, even if it wasn’t what he expected. I grabbed a condom and rolled it over my cock, watching Bam’s eyes widen. I slicked on a generous amount of lube and placed myself between his legs. This was about my pleasure not his; I wanted him to feel pain. I plunged into him hard, a loud scream coming from his lips. I pounded into him hard and fast, his screams music to my ears. I saw tears in his eyes, but ignored them as I felt the pleasure rising in my cold body. I thrusted as hard as I could before I finally cam, hard. I collapsed on top of Bam and heard him whimper. I smiled, knowing he was confused and in pain. I got off of him and looked into his eyes. I no longer saw the beautiful blue ocean, now I saw the dark night’s waters.

“Why did you do that?” he asked, between a sob.

“Isn’t that what you wanted?”

“I wanted it but not like that,” he cried. That was it; I was done with this young boy.

I smiled at him as I kissed his lips, softly, working my way down to his neck.

“I’m sorry Bam, but something’s just aren’t what you expect,” I whispered into his ear before I plunged my fangs into his soft neck.

He squirmed for a second before he finally gave up, my strong arms holding him in place. His blood tasted like a beer does on a hot summers day, good and satisfying. I drank him slowly, enjoying his unique taste. As I drank him up, I made a decision, a decision that I knew I would not regret. I pulled myself away from his neck, blood trickling down his shoulder. I bit into my wrist and put it to his mouth, waiting for him to take it, to take me.

Soon his lips wrapped around my wrist, sucking at it, making me moan with a pleasure I had never felt. After a few seconds I pulled my wrist from him, sitting back to watch him change. He looked at me before he started to change, it didn’t take long, but I love to watch it. He cringed in pain, rolling around on the bed.

“Let go of your life, it will be less painful that way,” I said as he took my advice, soon he was in pain no more.

He slowly looked around the room, testing his new set of eyes. I smiled as he finally turned to me.

“Dude this is the coolest shit ever,” He laughed.

“Well, my Bammi, looks like you are stuck with me forever.”

“Well, Ville, I think I can handle that, as long as you promise to never do what you did to me to anyone ever again,” he said very sternly.

“Why would I need to, I have you.”

“But you didn’t plan this at first, did you?”

“No originally I was just going to kill you, but you took my heart the moment I saw your eyes.” I smiled, making him smile to.

“Well, let’s get out of this place. I’m hungry,” Bam said running his tongue along his new fangs.

“Wonder if these things could be used for pleasure?” Bam pondered out loud.

“Later Bammi, first we must get our dinner.”

“Can I play with my food?” He asked, getting excited. I only stared at him thinking to myself, 'what have I gotten myself into?'
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments are love, Hope you liked it. Please also read the sequel The Myth of Vampires.