I Remember

Chapter 17

The first thing I noticed as I slowly slipped back into consciousness was warmth at my back and a set of arms around my waits, hands resting on my stomach. It felt nice, I felt safe, and then my mind finally caught up. I sat up in the bed and looked next to me. There laid Ville, a smile on his lips, those green eyes looking at me with love.

“Everything alright sweetheart?” he asked as I just stared at him. My mind not understanding what was going on, but at that point I didn’t care. I lunged at him and wrapped my arms around him, breathing in his scent. I held him close and cried, sobs making my body shake. Ville put his arms around me and rubbed slow circles on my back.

“Shh darling, it’s alright.” He whispered into my ear, placing small kisses on my hair. “If I had known you missed me this bad I would have come back from LA sooner.” He said still holding me.

That made my tears stop, what did he mean back from LA, I pulled away from him and looked into his eyes.

“What do you mean back from LA?” I asked confusion evident in my voice.

“Bam picked me up from the airport a few hours ago. He said you had fallen asleep after I called; he blamed it on baby hormones as he put it.”

And that’s when I knew, it was all a dream, everything had been a dream, a horrible nightmare. The tears came forth again as I stared at my husband’s beautiful, living form.

“Oh Ville, I had the most horrid nightmare.” I said as I lay back down.

“Why don’t you tell me all about it love.” He said as he lay beside me and took me into his arms.
I laid there in his arms and told him everything. He sat in silence as I told my tale of the plane crash, his death, and the 10 years of pain, our daughter dying, and finally my suicide to join him.

“It was all a nightmare darling. I am here and safe, everything is fine.” He whispered in my ear, slowly petting my hair.

“It was so horrible Ville.” I sobbed, tears streaming down my face.

“It sounds like it darling, but you need to calm down for the baby’s sake.” He said placing his hand on my stomach. “Do you think it will be a girl?”

“I don’t know, I’m only 3 months it will be a bit before we know.”

“I hope it is a girl.”

“Me too Ville, Me too.”

“I love you my Angel.”

“I love you too Ville.”

We spent the rest of the day in bed, just holding one another, because that I think was what we both needed. I knew at that moment that I had my Ville back and we could spend the rest of our lives loving one another as it should have been.

~An excerpt taken from the Autobiography of Ville Valo titled ‘In Joy and Sorrow’~

After the trip to LA and getting home to find a distraught wife, I knew it was time to quit the music scene. It was killing me to be away from my family and my Angel. So Dark Light became our last album, we still did gigs from time to time, but every time I traveled, I had Angel by my side.

We did end up having a little girl; we named her Jessica Louise after a friend of mine who passed away just before her birth. Now it has been 10 years since her birth and watching my children grow has been the greatest joy of my life. Seeing my son sing in his schools chorus and taking my little girl to ballet has become the most precious moments to me. My family is my everything.

Angel, my beautiful Angel is the rock of our family. I don’t know what changed her, I think it was the nightmare she had, but after that she became stronger and more confident. She shows me every day how much she loves me and has made my life worth living.

When I met her the only thing I was going for was an early grave and she saved me from that. I don’t know how I could ever repay her, but I try every day. She is the light within me, she is my soul mate. I love her with all that I have and will love her until my dying breath.

~The End ~
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats the end, I hope you enjoyed it. Remember Comments are Love!