I Remember

Chapter 5

~Bam’s POV~

I looked over at Angel and Eveliina, tears streaming down both of their faces. Brandon had his face buried into a pillow. I heard soft sobs coming from his direction. I shut the DVD player off and stood up to look at them all. I knew Angel had never seen the video of Ville before. He had sent it to me to edit and play the night he got home. I had forgotten about it until today.

“Kids if you have any questions about anything now would be a good time to ask.” I said looking at Angel. Eveliina looked at me and smiled.

“Why were all those people lined up on the road?” she asked wiping a tear from her eye. Angel looked at her and smiled.

“You remember me telling you that daddy was a rock star. Well those people were his fans. They wanted to say goodbye to him.” Angel said smiling down on her daughter.

“I really look like him don’t I Bam?” Brandon asked wiping his cheeks.

“Yeah Bran you really do.” I said as I felt a tear sting my eyes.

“You two have any other questions?” Angel asked as Eveliina got up off her lap.

“Can I have a copy?” Brandon and Eveliina both asked. I looked at Angel and she only nodded.

“Sure I can have them done by tomorrow.” I said as the kids smiled and headed up to their rooms. I took a seat next to Angel.

“You okay?” I asked even though I knew the answer.

“Bam . . . that video . . . . . . How could you not have shown it to me?” she asked tears filling her eyes once again.

“When I got it I had instructions from Ville to edit it and wait till the day he came home to show it.” I said smiling at her.

“I understand Bam.” She said as she got up off the couch and headed to her room.

The only thing I could think of was her pain. I had seen it getting worse and worse over the last couple of years. I tried my best to help her but I knew nothing I said or did would take her pain away. I only hoped that Linde and Mige’s visit would help her a bit.

~4 days Later at the Airport~

“Brandon sit still.” I said as Brandon kept fidgeting in his seat. We were all waiting for Linde and Mige’s flight to land. I sat with Eveliina in my lap, she was so excited but so tired. I watched as her eyes started to close. Bam seemed excited to, he was pacing around the terminal. I could only laugh as I remembered him doing the same thing every time we were to come pick up the band. I finally heard someone say that the flight was now deboarding. I woke up Eveliina and we stood near the door and waited for Linde and Mige.

“Mommy will Uncle Linde and Uncle Mige be happy to see us?” Eveliina asked

“Of course darling, why wouldn’t they?” I said smiling at her as I caught sight of Linde.

I ran to him wrapping my arms around his neck. He returned the hug, whispering how much he missed me into my ear. As we pulled out of our hug I spotted Mige. I smiled and ran to him, jumping up into his arms. He caught me, thank god. As we walked over to the kids I found the kids strangling Linde and smiling. I knew they would do the same to Mige. Once everyone greeted each other we grabbed Linde and Mige’s bags and headed back to Castle Bam.