I Remember

Chapter 7

It had been 2 months since my dream and I was having the same dream every night. It was haunting me, and I didn’t know what to do. I told Bam about the dream and he told me it was just my inner wishes coming out. He knew that I wanted to be with Ville in life and in death. But I wasn’t sure if that was right. I had a feeling it was Ville trying to tell me something. It seemed like he was asking me if I really would do it. As if he didn’t think I loved him enough to join him. Some nights I felt like he was taunting me, but I didn’t dare tell Bam this. He thought I was crazy enough for reading so far into this dream.

I decided that I would try to live life and forget the dream, at least during the day. I kept myself busy with the kids and hanging with Bam and the guys. I knew that soon the kids would be leaving to go to Finland with Mige and Linde. School was almost out and I had to start packing their things. In just one week my baby’s would be leaving for 3 or 4 months. I didn’t know if I could handle being without them that long. I knew Bam had plans to visit often but they were my only constant reminder of Ville. But we were going to be there with the kids for the first few days until they got settled.

It was just so hard for me to think that for the first time in 13 years I would have no kids to take care of. It was going to be like it was before Ville and I had Brandon. I knew Bam was secretly planning something, but that was to be expected from Bam.

I finally finished packing and decided to see if everyone wanted to go out. I knew I needed to get out and enjoy some time with the kids and the guys. It was a rare occasion that I got all of them together. So I called up Dunn, Dico, and Rabb. I told them to meet us at the house and then we would all go out.

I heard the door open and I knew it had to be Dunn. He never knocked and was the only one of the group that still had a key. I ran over too him hugging him tight.

“Hey Angel, how have you been?” he asked as we sat on the couch.

“As good as I can be. I mean I’m a little worried about the kids spending all that time in Finland, but what can I do they want to go.”

“Well at least you will have sometime to go party with us now. You and Bam.”

We talked for a little bit longer before there was a knock at the door. I ran to the door hoping to be greeted by Dico and Rabb. As I opened the door, there they stood in all of there idiotic glory, smiling like 12 year olds. I was immediately pounced by the two and tackled to the ground.

“ANGEL!!!!” Dico screamed as we lay on the floor, limbs tangled.

“Come on guys leave the poor woman alone.” Bam said as he walked up the stairs from Pirate Bar.

“Bam hey man, sorry but we missed this girl loads.” Rabb said as he and Dico got off of me.

“Yeah well she has that affect on people.” Bam said as he smiled at me.

“So you all ready to go out?” I asked as we all took a seat in the living room.

“Yeah, but where are the kids?” Dunn asked.

“Upstairs waiting.” Bam said

“Kids!! Dunn, Dico and Rabb are here.” I screamed as I heard loud footsteps.

“Uncle Rabb!!” Eveliina screamed as she ran into his arms. She always liked Rabb the best next to Bam, we could never figure out why. But I always said it was the Ville in her, he always did like the crazy ones.

Brandon came downstairs and greeted everyone, while Eveliina was busy giving Dico and Dunn hugs too. Soon we were all ready to go out and enjoy sometime together.

We decided to go to Rex’s to get some dinner. We would be taking the kids over to April and Phil’s after dinner, so I could spend a night with the guys. We all ate talking about the upcoming trip to Finland. They kids were so excited that they talked the whole meal. Everyone listened intently, as the kids talked about what they might do while there. Soon dinner was over and we were taking the kids to Bam’s parent’s house. We dropped them off and decided to go to Duffers. A place that held so many wonderful memories.

We all started drinking and just talking about days long past. It felt so nice to be able to hang with the guys again and remember the good times. It was just what I needed to boost my ever sinking spirit. The alcohol was doing its part too.

After a few hours of talking, drinking and playing pool. We all decided that it was time to go home. Rabb was already passed out in his seat. Dico took him home and Dunn bid us a good night. As they all left I looked over to Bam.

“Thanks, I really needed this.” I slurred.

“No problem, I needed this too.” He said as we made our way out to the car.

The ride home was silent, unusually silent. Bam was thinking about something, but I knew better than to ask. Once we arrived home, I got out of the car and made my way to the door. Bam followed but stopped me before I could open the door.

“Angel.” He said as I turned to him. He looked into my eyes and placed his hand on my cheek.

“I love you.” he said before he brought his lips to mine.