Ease Your Pain

Chapter One

Ricky's P.O.V
"Ricky! C'mon we're going to be late!" Chris yells. I groan and keep my eyes up. Just as I start to fall back asleep someone bangs on my door. "It's too early for this shit!" I mumble. Tj and Balz run in a start jumping on my bed. "Wiener Boy! Gotta get up!" Tj screams in my ear. Fuck! They're so fucking loud! "Yeah!" Balz said. "Get off of me!" I pushed Balz off the bed making him yelp like a dog and causing Tj to laugh his ass off. "You too!" I yanked his hair enough to fall off the bed. "He touched the hair! You don't touch the hair!" I rolled my eyes as Balz pulled Tj out of my room for me to get changed.
"Finally!" Balz exaggerates. "Shut up!" I reply punching him in the arm. "Ow!"
We get in the car and arrive at Walmart. "So all we are getting are supplies to make staying here last. "Right Tj?" Angelo said. "Wait where is he?" We looked all over and found him in the car sleeping! Everyone tried to wake him of gently but Ryan. Ryan pulled on his hair and yanked him out of the car. "But I had to get up!" I mumbled. "You want some too, Olson!" Ryan asked. I backed away with my hands up in defeat. We followed inside while Balz just played around, bumping into a guy. "Watch it, faggot!"
Konnor's P.O.V
"Watch it, faggot!" Marcus said. Marcus was a daily visitor of mine. He came to Walmart to pick on the scrawny, geeky, kids. The thing was, he was 24 but had yet to act like an adult. But his boy, I'd be able to notice him 400 miles away. "Marcus! Back off!" I yelled walking towards him. "Oh I'm sorry babe. These your friends?" I smaked his hands away from my ass. "Get the fuck out of here before I, myself, kick your ass into the next century." He smirked. "Well, that wouldn't be very smart. You'd lose your job,"
"I don't give a shit! Get the hell out of this store!" He ran out of the store but not before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Nasty!!" I screamed. Wiping it off. I look up and saw 6 boys in amazement. "Hey Joshy!" I tackled one. "Konster!" He wrapped his arms around me. "Boys, this is a girl I used to go to school with. Her name is Konnor," He smiled.
"You were friends with this freak?" A guy with long, black, hair asked.
I chuckled and nodded, "for 5 years."
"Konnor, this is (Left to Right) Chris, Ryan, Tj, Angelo, and the boy drooling is Ricky." Ricky smiled and waved. We decided to catch up and go to Starbucks which was by my work and I love coffee.
"So where have you been staying?" Balz asked. "Oh, you remember Gabby?" He nodded, "Well, her brother's girlfriend's cousin."
"Oh, Jenna?" I returned the nod. "You know her?" I asked. "Yeah, I know Jenna really well!" Everyone groaned in disgust while Tj screamed. "Tj we are in a public place!" Chris whisper-yelled. "I have no idea what they're talking about!" His eyes quickly shot to the nearest revealing girl. "W-what?" I asked. They just rolled their eyes. "He does that."
"Worst thing about Jenna is she's kind a bitch," I sighed. "You could stay with us!" Ricky jumped in his chair. "That's the longest sentence you've said today and the best!" I said. The boys nodded and they exchanged numbers with me.
*Home!*
I walked inside to break the news to Jenna. Obviously, she's not going to care but she will throw a bitch fit when she finds out I'm moving with Josh. "Honey, I'm home!" I joked. Jenna rolled her eyes. "So. Imma start packing because I sorta kinda am moving in with Josh Balz's band," I tried to say it really fast so she wouldn't exactly hear the Josh part but I kinda think she did. Just the fact that she pushed me out of the way to go upstairs. "Be out by morning!" She yelled. "Okay! L-love you too!" I packed boxes and talked to Ricky for a lil while on Skype. He's a great guy he really is. "Packing?" He asked. "Well duh!" I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rawrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!