Ease Your Pain

Chapter Four

I sat in my room. Alone. As always. Douche...I mean Max... brought Konnor home safely. I didn't feel like talking. Especially to her. I can't explain what I want with her. I want a relationship but she doesn't want one with me. I heard a knock on my door that broke me from my thoughts. "Go away," I growled. The door opened and I slammed my head against the pillows. "Don't growl at me!" Balz said. I rolled my eyes and turned off my music. "What do you want?" I asked. "Just wanted to tell you that you and the Konster are having a movie night tonight," My eyes went wide and Balz smirked and ran out the door. "Wait! I didn't agree!" The door slammed. That. Fucking. Asshole. I pulled out my movie box and waited. As long as Balz didn't try to mingle. Who am I kidding? Balz is the king of that shit!
*Konnor's P.O.V.*
Oh. Ricky. Movie Night. Sorry, I'm still trying to process this. I thought I hurt him. From what Josh said, right now nothing makes since. Anywhore! Max took me to see Craig today! I miss that little pain in the ass. Craig was the one in high school that liked me. I don't know if he still does but it's been a few years since I last saw him so hopefully there are no more feelings.
I continued to check my twitter as Balz layed some clothes at the edge of my bed and gave my a thumbs up. And you wouldn't believe what was laid out... Josh was Not getting that. No Way In Fucking Hell.

http://www.polyvore.com/sleepover_movie_night_with_ricky/set?id=119891521

I smirked as Josh growled in annoyance as the boys left me and Ricky. At first we sat in silence. "So...What're we watching?" I asked, breaking the beautiful silence. Ricky smiled and waved the case for Sweeney Todd around. I put on a huge grin on my face and hugged him. "Popcorn or Candy....Or both?" Ricky giggled. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE, OLSON?????" I yelled. He put the movie in and cuddled with me. Maybe...Josh was right...N-no...Max....Max is what's on our mind....