Ease Your Pain

Chapter Five

*Josh's P.O.V*
The guys and I walked inside to see Konnor and Ricky curled up together. "Awwwwwe! Look at the cute couple!" I shouted. "Go suck a dick!" Konnor said, flipping me off, "Go suck Ricky's!" Rick gently moved her and ran after me. "I'm going to kill you, Joshua!" Ricky yelled. I laughed and locked the door to my room. "You're going to have to come out of there sometime!" Konnor and Ricky banged on the door but eventually gave up. I giggled and played on my phone for awhile.
The phone read: 3%
Shit. My phone was downstairs. I scrolled through my contacts and clicked on a number. "Ryan! Bring my phone charger up here, dude!"
"Sorry. I'd have to go pass Ricky and Kon who are still laying by your door." He replied.
"BUT MEH PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I whined. I heard a slight chuckle before he hung up. Fucking Assholes.

*1 hour and 30 minutes later*
I'm never going to be able to survive. No food. No phone. But most importantly, no one to pick on! I reached for the door knob and opened it. Running around so no one could catch me. "I AM KING OF THE FOOD!" I screamed. Konnor laughed as I squeezed her so she couldn't leave my grip. "Get off of me," She gave me the death glare which, me being the wierdo I am, fell to the ground and acted wounded. "She's a witch! Her real name is Abigail! Abigail Williams!" She rolled her eyes and sat by Chris and Tj. I just layed there. Exaggerating. "Who gave Balz candy!?" Tj asked. Chris laughed and helped me up. "Go eat a sandwich or something!" He told me. I skipped to the kitchen and sighed. "Oh! My! God! What is it now!?" Angelo asked. "It's too hard. And I'm too lazy!" I replied. Angelo facepalmed himself and made my sandwich. I think I've annoyed everyone enough today.

*Konnor's P.O.V*
Ricky and I managed to sneak out of the house around 10 pm. Well, Tj knew but only because he wanted to drink. "Park?" I asked. He shrugged his shoulders. "Well, that's no help!" I told him. He giggled. "So! Park it is!" I smiled.
We arrived at the park and sat on the swings.
"How long have you and Max been together?" He asked. He seemed so interested in him.
"About a year." He nodded.
"Can I tell you something? A secret?" Ricky asked.
"Yeah. Sure. What is it?"
♠ ♠ ♠
So....yeah....