Gerard Is Dead!

The Lord Of Limbo

Gerard ran out of the burger place as fast as he could, but Hannah was close behind him. Gee knew he wouldn’t be able to out run her for long. Soon he would have to face his fears and fight her… But she was scary!

At least with my ghostly powers I can run through walls! Gerard thought. Gee was very optimistic and always tried to look at the bright side of things. Unfortunately he soon realized that Hannah could also run through walls.

“Stop chasing me!” Gerard screamed back at her, as she was gaining on him.

“Never!” She shrieked back. She was so close that Gerard could feel the heat of her light saber on his back.

“Where’s the Miley that America knows and loves?” Gerard exclaimed. “I know she’s in there somewhere!”

Hannah just started laughing hysterically. Gerard took this opportunity to swerve off to the side and dash through the wall of an abandoned looking building. Gerard stood in complete silence for a few seconds before giving a sigh of relief.

“I lost her,” he said out loud.
“For now,” a voice said. “But she’ll be back”.

Not again! Gerard thought. He spun around and found himself facing a small white desk in the middle of the empty room. Sitting at the desk, combing his hair was…

“Pete Wentz??” Gerard squinted his eyes and stared at the bassist. He had seen this guy on TV. “You can see me?”

“Heck yes I can see you,” Pete replied enthusiastically. “I’m Pete Wentz!”

“But… Aren’t you the bassist of Fall Out Boy?”

Pete Chuckled. “Well, yes, but I also am an author, have a clothing line and am running for president!” Pete said matter-of-factly. “I also own the largest convenience store in America, Pete Mart, and I now own Limbo and have my own show on MTV!”

Gerard stared blankly. “But why, Pete?”

Pete smiled happily as if he had been waiting for Gerard to ask him this. “I, Pete Wentz, am going to rule this world some day!”

Gee shuffled his feet nervously. He didn’t like this guy very much.

“Can I help you?” Pete asked Gerard, sounding very professional. He motioned Gerard to a chair.

Gerard sat down and looked down at his lap. “I… I never thought I’d say this but…” Gerard took a deep shaky breath. “I don’t want to die!” He then burst into tears and laid his head down on Pete’s desk.

“There, there,” Pete said awkwardly, and patted Gerard’s head. He quickly removed his hand and wiped the greasiness onto Gee’s shirt sleeve.

“I’ll see what I can do for you.”

Gerard lifted his head. “Really?”

“Uh, yeah but you’ll have to like, do some sort of difficult quest or something…” Pete said, looking through “An Idiots Guide to Limbo”. The word ‘Idiots’ had been scribbled out with sharpie.