Status: Rated R cos the swearing within turns the air blue :P

The Mocha Music TV Challenge

Epilogue

“Kirk” Lars called from the living room. “Hey Kirk!”

Kirk was in the kitchen, making iced tea garnished with whipped cream and a slice of pink grapefruit. He was just about to squirt the cream onto his cup when Lars shout startled him, causing him to drop the aerosol can into the sink with a clatter.

“Oh shit! Yeah Lars?” Kirk called back.

“Kirk, come here a min, will ya?”

“But I’m making my iced tea surprise”.

“Duh, how is it a surprise when you’ve just told me what it is. Anyway, you need to come here now. Pweeeeeeeeeeeeease?”

Kirk rolled his eyes, put the aerosol on the draining board and trotted into the living room. Lars was sitting cross legged on the floor, watching a video cassette. Kirk recognised it as an episode of Rock Star Challenges from Mocha Music TV. He went over to Lars and tapped him on the shoulder.

“OK, I’m here now. What’s wrong?”

“Hi Kirk” beamed Lars. “OK, well I was watching the episode from last week, the one we were in…”…

“Again?” Kirk said. “You’ll wear that tape out soon”.

“Shush Kirk, no I won’t” said Lars. “Anyway, the part where I’m talking to Bettina…”…

Lars pointed the remote at the video recorder and rewound the tape a little. Then he pressed play. The spooky exterior of Walter Towers at night appeared. There was Bettina, chatting to Lars. Lars looked at Kirk and frowned.

“Kirk, do you think I make a weird face, right HERE?” Lars hit pause and stopped the tape, right as he mugged the camera.

“Eeeeeeeeeek!” Kirk squeaked, as the screen filled with Lars’ face.

“Eeeeeeeeeek? What the hell kinda response is that when you see your sexy boyfriend on TV!” Lars said indignantly.

“Ohhh, Lars, I’m sorry” said Kirk, seeing a severe pout appear on the drummer’s face. “I didn’t mean it like that. I was just concerned because…it looks like you’re going hit your nose on the camera”.

“Really?” said Lars, looking slightly less pouty.

“Of course, baby” Kirk gushed. He wrapped his arms around Lars and kissed his neck. “You’re beautiful and I love seeing a close up of your face on TV”.

“Hmm, that’s good” Lars smiled. He kissed Kirk back. “But to make it even better…”…

“Yes, sweetheart?”

“Could you fetch my headband from upstairs please?” Lars gave Kirk his cutest smile. “My hair keeps falling in my eyes, usually at the most important moments during the TV show. Such as when I am on”.

“OK then” Kirk sighed. Lars giggled and kissed him again and Kirk exited the room.

“Geez, how do I let myself be wrapped around his little finger like this?” Kirk murmured as he ascended the stairs. He noticed that his and Lars bedroom door was slightly ajar. Which was odd, as Kirk was sure he had shut it earlier.

Pushing the door open, Kirk saw James, wearing nothing but his boxers and sitting lengthways on Kirk’s bed. He was holding a toy gun, which was loaded with a sucker arrow. Kirk squealed again and James looked up curiously.

“Hi Kirk. Why are you sounding like a mouse having a fucking heart attack?”

“Because you’re on my bed. Nearly naked!” Kirk protested.

“Ohh yeah”. James glanced down at his bare chest. He pointed the gun at Kirks’ Horses of the World calendar and Kirk shrieked.

“James, don’t you DARE shoot my Knabstrupper!”

“I won’t, asswipe! I’m aiming for your birthday” James fired his gun at the calendar and the dart landed squarely on November 25th.

“Ah fuck, I missed!”

“James, why are you on my bed?” Kirk grumbled. “Why aren’t you in your room?”

“Cos Cliff and Jason are in there, playing chess” said James. “I was trying to help them but they called my a back seat player and banished me into here”

“Couldn’t they have banished you with more clothes on?”

“Well, we were playing Strip Poker before that…”…

“Wait a minute” said Kirk confused. “Strip Poker? So…who lost?”

This question was answered when Jason walked into the room, completely in the buff. Kirk screamed again and James burst out laughing.

“Jason! My eyes!” Kirk gasped, covering them up with his hands.

“James, I lost AGAIN” Jason said dismally. “Do you want me to wear my pants on my head and streak in the garden now or later?”

“Hmmm” James rubbed his chin. “We’ll let Cliff decide and here he is now!” Cliff walked in through the door and grinned.

“Hey dudes. What’s up with all the screaming?”

“Kirk thought I was gonna shoot his Knobstopper but I was aiming for his birthday” said James.

“James, it’s a Knabstrupper” Kirk said patiently. “It’s a Danish breed of horse”.

“Ha, like Lars then” said James, aiming at the calendar again.

“Lars isn’t a horse!”

“No, but he is Danish”. James fired and the dart passed through Cliff’s head and hit it’s mark, right on November 18th.

“Haha, got it!” James said triumphantly. “Happy quarter of a fucking century birthday Kirk!”

The End
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading :D If you enjoyed the end, have another read and look for all the clues I leave ;)