Status: active

Skater Girl

Two

The autumn leaves began to fall from the trees throughout West Chester. Raylee drove down the streets of her hometown and she was instantly reminded of all the memories she made there. On the corner of 9th St and Rock Rd was where she had her first kiss. His name was Bam Margera and she knew she would run into him eventually. She knew he still lived in town, his name was pretty well-known around here.

As she turned on Hickory Hill, she saw the moving company already unpacking her belongings from the truck. Raylee knew moving would be a huge amount of work, it was her very first time since college living by herself. The size of the house was way too big for just her but she loved having a lot of space. She knew the five bedrooms would be used somehow.

It took Raylee seven hours and fifty-three minutes to unpack all her things. She was fast, and efficient, and found a place for everything. She glanced at the clock after she took a seat on the couch. 5:47 PM. She had completely skipped lunch and forgot to go to the store, so she decided to run to the local wing place. It was her favorite when she was younger, Bam and their friends used to go all the time.

As soon as she stepped into the restaurant, she heard a familiar voice ring throughout the place. With his infamous: "Yo!", Raylee knew she was in for trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
Can anyone guess who the familiar face is? ;)

COMMENT FOR UPDATES!!!!!