Can the Invisible Be Seen?

Chapter 2: First Day On the Job (SmackDown)

Walking out of the airport in Orlando, Flordia Katy Shuttered, she hates flying she was terrified of hights.

It also didn't help that her and her so called father didn't leave on good terms.

Shaking the memmory off, she makes her hair stays on the right side of her face.

She had gotten word that Mark and his wife were here already, which to her was fast timing, before
she could head out the door she felt someone bump into her causeing her only suitcase, and computer bag to fall from her hands.

"Crap! Crap I'm soo sorry miss." A young man with bright blue hair and green eyes looked down at her.

"It's...ok it's my fault I was in your way..." She whispers.

Another young man was yelling at him to hurry, the brightly colored hair man appologizes once more and runs off.

Sighing Katy gets up and brushes herself off, grabbing her suitcase she walks out to bright sun.

After a few hours searching for her rental which was, a a beetle even though she told them she wanted a dodge truck.

Shrugging she puts her suitcase in the back, before heading to the hotel.

(Sunset Florida Hotel)

Today just seamed to not be her day, teraffic was slow due to rush hour, then some jackass rear ended her.

Now it was raining, yes raining she grummbles as she walks into the hotel drenched soaking wet.

Groaning she walks to the desk clerk who raised any eyebrow at her.

"It was raining on the way in." She mummbles, "One room please I work for the WWF."

She pulls out her grabs her wallet out of her back, pocket and hands the lady her WWF ID and her debet card.

"One moment." the clerk tells her before she started searching on the computer.

"Katy?" She turns at the southern baraton accent, her eyes widen.

"Oh god it's Mr. Calaway and I look like a freaking mess." She thinks to herself.

Shaking herself out of her thoughs she smiles "Hi Mr. Calaway I Just got in." She rubs the back of her neck sheepishly.

"I know the taping isn't until tomarrow." She whispers, Mark nods raising an eye brow wondering why she was whispering in the first place.

"Yeah, just wanted to remind you sense, it'll be your first time moving around." That's when a faminine voice clears her throat behind them, Mark turns and smiles "Oh Sara this is Katy Evans, she's my new personal assistent Vince set me up with."

Sara looks the plain girl over, yeah she wasn't any competition.

As Mark turns back to talk to Katy he notices her right eye, pushing what little hair was hiding her
face he saw the bruise.

"How the hell did that happen?" He asks studying it, it looked like someone had back handed her.

Gasping she trys hiding it again "I...I walked into a door...before coming here. I...I'm a klutz like that." She rambles.

Mark and Sara look at each other, He knew better there was something more to it, but he wasn't going to push it.

"Well be more carefule don't need ya gettin hurt on the job." Noding, Katy takes the key car, her wallet and her other cards from the desk clerk.

"Yes Sir I'll make sure." She nods, "I better go take a shower get out of the clothes."

Before the Calaway's could say anything she had jogged away, her head down in embarrassment.

(Next day)

Beep....Beep....BEEP!

Groaning Katy slams her alarm clock hating the damn thing, but she had a meeting with Mister McMahon before the show tonight.

Getting up and around she makes her way to her banged up rental and heads to the arena.

Luckily this time it didn't take her as long, she scurries inside flashing her badge to the security guard.

She made it inside and that's about as far as she got, she looks down at the directions she starts walking.

This didn't seem to last long when she bumped into someone again, to which they both ended up on the floor luckly her computer bag was over her shoulder so it wouldn't go flying.

"Ow." She whispers, rubbing her head looking up it was the same guy with the blue died hair.

His eyes widen "Oh shit! I'm soo sorry!" He blinks and stairs at her "wait, didn't we meet?"

Katy stands and looks at the growned, not meeting his eyes "Yes, we umm...we bumped into each other at the airport yesterday. Well I was in your way." She whispers.

He slowly stands "No it was mine, I wasn't watching where I was going." He sticks his hand out "Name's Jeff, Jeff Hardy."

Katy looks at his hand, her body shakes slighly afraid but takes his hand any way.
'
"Katy Andrews." She whispers.

Jeff could feel her treambling "Are you okay?"

Katy nods "Yes, sorry not...good around new people."

"Yeah, know how that is. Look umm are you lost or something? Because fans arn't normally aloud back here." He asks.

Her eyes widen as she shakes her head "Yes, well no. I mean I'm a fan but I work here. I'm The

Undertaker's new Personal Asistent." She shows him her badge, "I was supposed to meet Mr. McMahon before...before the show."

Jeff smiles noding, he thought she was cute looking all nervouse but at the same time he could see she was afraid. Of who or what he didn't know, but she looked like she could use a friend.

"Why don't I show you to his office?" He asks, her.

Katy nods giving him a small smile "Yes...I'd like that thanks."

Jeff smiles leading her to see Vince.

(At the Office)

Once at the office Jeff left her with the promise, he'd be back to show her around.

Katy liked Jeff, he didn't seam to mind that she was quiet because he talked A LOT.

Timidly knocking on the door she hears Vince yelling at something or someone, Katy hoped she wasn't in trouble for being late.

The door flew open, and a man with brown hair pinned back in a ponytail runs out.

Luckily she side steps him before he could knock her over, he didn't seem to notice her with the way he was pissed off about something.

"Ah Katy there you are come in, hope you were able to find my office alright?" Vince asks, her calmly as if he hadn't yelled in the first place.

"I had a little help Jeff was kind enought to show me." Vince smiles, and nods at her.

"Good, good some of these men can be intimidating. Its good someone like Jeff offered." Vince says, sounding pleased "Now on to buissness. I'd like it if you got Mark to signe some papers, and remind him about the promo, though his wife may have."

Katy looks at the stack of papers, Vince wanted Mr. Calaway to sign her eyes bugging out.

"Promblem Miss. Andrews?" Gasping she looks up shaking her head no.

"No...no sir just these are a lot of papers." He chuckles.

"Yes they are, I don't expect him to sign them all in one night. He knows that, he's expecting these papers." He sits milling things out before "Oh and this folder has his schedual for this week and next week, for promos, and the other schedual for appearances."

Katy nods and smiles "I'll keep him informed Sir, anything else before I go?"

Vince shook his head dissmissing her, he was glad she met a friend it looked like she could use it and hoped Mark wasn't nasty to her.

Katy walked out to see Jeff leaned against the wall, across from Vince's office door.

A smile gaced his lips "How did it...woah that's a lot of papers. That for the Deadman?"

Katy smiles and nods "Yeah, I thought the same thing." She giggles.

He smiles back, to him her being shy was kind of adorable.

"Well sense people are coming in, want me to show you Taker's locker room?" He offers.

Katy nods, her head asking please quietly. Smiling the blue haired man loops his arm with hers and walks to Taker's dressing room.

As they made their way, to said dressing room Jeff was telling her how things worked, how some of the wrestlers were asswholes and she needed to be careful.

She made mental notes quietly thanking him, stoping at the door Jeff knocks.

"Dilivery for Taker!" Katy let out a tiny giggle as Jeff winked at her.

The door was thrown, open and an angry looking Mark Calaway stood there.

Katy's eyes widened and volitarly hid behind Jeff, her body shook so hard.

"Better be good reason ya interupted ma wife and I boy." His eyes narrowed into slits.

Jeff looks behind him and could tell she was scared shitless.

"Look Deadman before you go all Lord of Darkness on my ass, I knocked because I was showing you Personal Assistent to you're locker room." Jeff moves away pulling the firmly planted in place Katy.

Mark looks from Jeff to the girl, he automatticly calmed down like a switch was flipped. The poor girl looked like she seen a ghost, sighing he rubs his face.

"Shit, I'm sorry forgot you were here. Didn't know what time you were commin'." Mark nodded at Jeff in thanks, before ushering the scared PA inside.

Sara went to the bathroom to get dressed, it was an awkared silence between co-workers.

"Look," Mark started in "I didn't mean to scare ya, I'm not used to have a PA again. I also forgot how buisy this place gets."

Sara steps out of the bathroom "That's no excuse baby, she needs to remember that we're married."
Katy looks down at her convers, she was used to it people forgetting putting her down.

Sighing she holds out the forms for Mr. Calaway to sign.

"These need to be signed Sir, please let me know when their finished." She whispers.

Mark takes the papers looking at her, he wonders why she's so quiet doesn't yell or get upset. She seams soo meek, like shes been beaten one to many times.

He takes the papers "Is there anything else you need Mr. Calaway?"

"Yes food and water." Sara steps in, Mark looks at her, Sara shoves a piece of paper in her face "This is the lists of food we like, don't mess it up."

Blinking Katy takes the paper from a smirking Sara, she looks at Mr. Calaway.

Sighing he takes the paper back "Just four bottles of water."

Sara glares and takes the paper back "I'm hungry Mark since we're not going to be that long, we might as well make her useful."

Mark doesn't say anything, he nods at Katy to go even though it looked like he just kicked a dieing dog.

Walking out of the room, she walks quietly for some time, not realizing she was lost.

She accidentaly bumps into someone made out of a brick wall.

Looking up he has long curly wet hair, and a red and black mask, Katy's eyes widen.

He looked a head taller then Mr. Calaway "What are you doing back here?"

Katy kept opening and closing her mouth but no words would come free.

Glen on the other hand, wondered if this girl was mute or had mental problems.Thats when he remembered the mask.

"Look see not scary, not can you tell me the reason your here?" He asks, as he takes the damn thing off.

Blinking she nods "I...I got lost...Mrs.Calaway was hungry...." Glen held his hand up.

He understood now, Sara using Mark's new PA as a slave, the man still doesn't have the balls to stand up to her.

"I'll show you to catering don't." He helps her up and guides her to said place.

As they entered catering, Jeff looks up to see Katy walking in with Kane.

Getting up he startles both Matt and Amy "Katy everything ok?"

Glen rolls is eyes as the silent, woman nods her head smiling slightly.

"I got lost, umm..." She looks up at Glenn "I never got you name."

Glen had to strain his ears to hear her, she was talking so softly.

"Glen, or Kane doesn't matter. I got to go, got it from here Hardy?"

Jeff nods, as the big man walks away from them.

Katy rubs the back of her neck "I got lost, and Glen helped me."

She went on to tell him, about Sara wanting food that she needed to get back.

Jeff nods saying that he would help her, he took the list and his eyes widen.

"Shit, you sure it's not for Taker?"

Katy nods "Well Sara said it was for them both, though I think Mr. Calaway didn't want anything but four waters."

Jeff nods helping her get what the Calaways wanted.

Once the food was gathered, being stopped by both Jeff's brother Matt and Matt's girlfriend, they were on their way.

Jeff decided to ask the undying question that had been plaiging him.

"Why are you quiet?" Katy stopped and looked at him "Not that I'm complaining but the time I've known you, well...you hardly talk."

Once at Taker's dressing room, they both set plates and water bottles on a coffie table.

"They must have left for the promo, lets look." Jeff mutters, he flips the tv on.

There Mark was stood in the ring with Sara "Who in the hell is Dimond Dallas Paige?"

The crowed cheers, Katy's eyes fixated on the man before the camera talking.

"I'll tell you who he is, he is the sorry son of a bitch that I'm going to beat the hell out of first chance I get." She smiles.

Jeff looks at the screen then at Katy, he shakes his head "I wouldn't get attached if I were you, I heared Sara is a jelouse bitch."

Katy blushes and looks at the floor "I...I'm sorry...I just..." Jeff could see the regret in her eyes.

She turns the tv off not wanting to watch anymore, how can she be so stupid so niive to think there was anyone for her. Her father was right, she's going to die alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katy's outfit 2: http://www.polyvore.com/katy_andrews_outfit/set?id=130495910