Can the Invisible Be Seen?

Chapter 3: New Best Friend

It had been a few weeks sense she had started working for WWF, in that time she, Jeff, Matt, Amy Dumas AKA Lita, and Glenn Jacobs AKA Kane all became friends.

It was also around the time that Jeff had introduced her to pot and from there she found Heroin.

It was also around this time that the DDP and Undertaker rivalry was taking off, it turns out DDP is actually stalking Sara...or soo it seemed to Katy.

Today she had a few papers to give to Mark, Sara needed a couple things and then get Mark's water.

She hated haveing to deal with Sara personally, the blond always seemed to have something to say.

Today however seemed different, off, or whatever. Like someone was watching her, shaking it off she knew she was being paranoid drugs did that to people.

Getting the four water bottles, and Mark's gear she waits for the Calaways to come through the door.

Jeff bursts through the door "Guess who has skittles and is really hyper?" Katy giggles relaxing a bit.

"Can't be you could it? I mean I know there's gotta be someone else adicted to the wonder of the Rainbow Candy." She smirks watching as Jeff jumps around.

That's when Sara and Mark walk in "What the hell is he doing here?!" She screeches.

Jeff smiles and huggs Katy "Came to keep my best friend company, but I guess this is my cue to go! See you! Hope were still on for tonight call me unless your dead...then haunt me!" He then sprints out of the room like a bat out of hell.

Sighing she shakes her head Jeff was a crazy man sometimes, sighing Katy slowly stood and looked the Calaway's. Mark was unpacking his gear while Sara was glareing at her.

"You can leave!" Katy looked at Mark who wasn't looking at her to Sara, shrugging she goes to leave she brought them everything they needed there was no need for her to be there.

Before she was even halfway out the door she bumps into what felt like a brick wall, looking up Glen stood in front of her wearing his Kane mask. She was scared when they first met but then became fast friends in the end.

Now Glen was worried about the poor girl, after becomeing friends with Jeff Hardy.

Yes he's a good kid but he also did drugs, he hoped and prayed that the boy didn't get her into any.

"Hey Katy! Just leaving?" She nods

"For now...their getting dressed soo...I'm making myself scarse." Glen nods, he hated how Sara treated her like a jelouse bitch and Mark doesn't say shit.

"Well I gotta talk to them so I'll see you around." Katy nods as she lets the big man pass.

She really wasn't up to talking to people, she walks to the darkest part of the arena and slides down the wall and hugs her knees to her chest.

Katy loved the dark she felt safer there then around people, but before she can enjoy the quiet her cell phone goes off.

Sighing she picks it up without looking at the I.D "Girl when you coming home?!"

Ugh her father...just all she needs "I'm never coming home...I told you..."

"You worthless bitch! I swear to go if I have to hunt you down!" She turns the phone off.

Katy knew he was gonna hunt her down, he always seem to find her and she always fought but this was different he may actually bring her back to that hell.

Shaking her head she couldn't think that far ahead, but she was going to change hotels tonight and cancel plans with Jeff...hopefully that will be enough for a few days.

But she couldn't help shake the feeling that someone was watching, waiting...once again she shook it off she had to much to think about.

All she wanted to do was leave and shoot up, that would help or so she thought.

Getting up she walked to the Hardy's dressing room and knocks. Jeff answers the door, seeing the look on her face causes him to frown "Katy? What's wrong?" She shakes her head.

"I have to cancel tonight Jeff...I umm something came up..." Jeff could smell the bullshit a mile away but he didn't want to push her.

"Ok...look if your having problems let us or Glen know..." She nods mummbling a thank you before leaving.

This whole thing seemed to concern Jeff, something was up she was usually smiles despite Sara he decided he'd go to Glen he was soo going to regret this.

That night Katy was able to get transferred to another hotel, she was about ready to shoot herself up when a knock came at the door.

Hiding the drugs she slowly gets up "Who's there?" She had made sure there was a Do Not Disturb sign on the door.

Another knock sighing she slowly stands and walks to the door "Who is it?" she asks again.

No answer, ok...scary movie 101 never answer the door when no one answers.

That would be the common sense thing to do, but nope here she goes.

Opening the door Glenn stood there his arms crossed face stern.

"What...what are you doing here?" her body shakes "Could ask you the same thing, why arn't you back at the hotel with the rest of us?"

She shakes her head, how was she supposed to tell him that her father comes for her ever sense she started working for the company?

Biting her lower lip, she shakes her head not saying anything.

Sighing Glen invites himself in "Katy girl, we need to talk sweet heart Jeff, me, and the others. We're concerned about you."

Once again Katy shakes her head "I'm fine Glen really please...I just needed away from the roudyness...I need time to myself." She mummbles looking at her combat boots.

Glen shook his head, he knew she was lying but he let it go "she'll tell us when she's ready." Glen thought.

He let himself out, as Katy locked the door she went to the hiding place and brought out her drugs.

Once she got things prepared she lifted the needle to her left arm, the needle pricked her skin pushing the end of the syringe she feels the drug enter her system, closing her eyes she sighs as her body slacks to the floor.

She loved the feeling loved feeling high, this drug had become her new best friend.
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't own or condone the use of drugs, if you or a person who has a drug problem please seek help, its not worth your life.