‹ Prequel: Insatiable.
Status: Will be updated in late June when season four starts. I may place one or two chapters up before that though but the main, main story will start then,.

Monster

Two

I watched it happen, I was frozen to my spot when it happened and I couldn't even move; Stiles and Scott had run into the building looking for Lydia. I had stayed to help the group with the fight going on, the nogitsune was hiding behind a broken car just watching us get our ass beat. I kicked one out of the way, slashed at another and was shocked that I was being more beast the human. My nails were extended into claws and my teeth became fangs, my speed had increased and yet I was still losing the battle.

Turning, I saw Isaac on the ground with the Oni just above him. I watched the arrow pierce through its black clothing and into its chest, watching the glow expanded and then his whole body blow into a puff of black smoke. My eyes widened, not once have they been able to beat the Oni, they seemed to be invincible but now we knew; there was a way to beat them.

My eyes moved to where Allison stood, arrow in hand and a smile on her face. Then it dropped when the blade went through her stomach, the gasp escaped my mouth as I rushed towards the Oni that had stabbed her. Scott had run out of the gate grabbing Allison just before she hit the ground, my claws reached out to the Oni but it had already vanished into the darkness.

I could hear the chilling scream coming from Lydia.

I watched Scott hold her close as she started to take her last dying breathes, I couldn't really hear what they were saying and I honestly didn't really want to. Isaac sat on the ground just watching, Stiles and lydia still in the building. Kira holding her mother and Chris argent standing on the far side watching his daughter die in the arms of her first love.

My hand went to my mouth out of reflex as the tears started to build, this was a trap and we all knew it. We knew that someone was going to die but we just didn't expect it to be someone we so dearly cared for and loved.

Looking back to where the nogitsune had once hid, I saw that he was gone and there wasn't a single trace of him. Chris walked over to Isaac and helped him up, then soon walked over to me and pulled me into a hug.

How could this happen?

When was this going to end?
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a short chapter only because I am going a different route by not killing the void stiles, I think he will be a good part in my story. In the show they kill him off but I honestly don't even want to kill him off.