Status: ~Active~

Mon Cœur S'ouvre à Ta Voix

1.

Knifes, beautiful things aren't they? They start life as a sharp piece of metal, something that can slip so easily through flesh and pass through bones. They can make us feel, make us scream. They can make us cry and make us beg and plead. They can make you smile, but best of all, they can make you bleed. That's one of the reasons why I love them so much, the emotion they can cause. Highlighting only the most intense feelings a human can experience with a perfect coppery crimson colour, pared with horrifically twisted facial expressions. The pure rush one can feel while pushing through thick skin and slicing veins. It's purely exhilarating.

A lot of people mistake the fact that when you've had all your fun with the metal, it dulls. They usually take that as a bad thing, either re-sharpen it or buy a new one. Some say that's a shame, though to me, if anything, it's more of a pleasure. A dull knife is where the fun really begins, though not a lot of people seem to realize that.

The point of using the tool, in my eyes anyway, it to seek emotion. Now, I'm not one to mutilate myself but others are completely acceptable. I've seen this, and I've experimented. I've used my skills to try out different things. Different strokes from different dullness'. One of the best things about a dull knife is that is doesn't cut or slice- it rips. Clean cut lines are unknown to something that requires a lot of force alone to function, these qualities alone are what makes them of the loves of my life. Real, raw pain is what these beautiful objects create. The tearing of skin and the matting flesh, guaranteed unable to scar up easily if they somehow got out alive. That's not to say the pain would be any less endearing if they ended up dying afterwards.

I know by now you're probably mildly horrified by what you just read, and that makes perfect sense. You're normal, you don't see things like I do. You'd probably never even seriously thought about doing anything described above. Sure, I know people wish others dead from time to time, but hardly anyone ever acts on it. That's why I'm different, I can act of my emotions. I'm not scared to get revenge or make people suffer.

I'd had a lot of experience, you see.

Though, people tend to ignore my posts on here. They're always just so.. un phased that my words are the truth. Just another weirdo, it's probably just a joke.

Heh, well they do say ignorance is bliss.
-xo

He sat there still for a moment, almost frozen in his seat. His eyes were beginning to water under the strain of his slightly damaged vision by now. Still unsure of what he'd just read, he rubbed his eyes.  That had been, by far, the most interesting thing he'd come across in a while. Who was this person, and why would they so openly talk about this? I mean, he knew that not everything you read on the internet is true, but this just seemed so.. truthful? He didn't know. He wasn't sure what to think really, but before he could fully comprehend what had just happened, he'd already clicked the link to the person's homepage.

The page was pretty much just a bland dark greyish colour paired with a slightly lighter coloured text. No title, no names. Just documents. His latest, as Vic had just had the pleasure(?) of reading, was posted 37 minutes ago. The one before that, titled "The Art of the Eyeball" was posted at the exact same time as the most recent, except a day back. In fact, as he quickly glanced back throughout all of this person's entries, they all had been posted at the same time, just on different days.

This kind of thing couldn't be a coincidence, but most people wouldn't be phased by it. Vic, on the other hand, was. Someone had to have had pretty OCD tendencies to have done this and OCD is considered and associated with some of the most famous killers out there. That's not to say that this guy was what he was hinting at, oh no. That would be plain silly. Though, whoever this guy was, he was obviously both stupid, and psychotic.

If he was what he was making himself (herself? see, he wasn't sure) out to be, then why would they publicly display it all over the internet? Granted, the blog didn't look particularly popular and people would just assume that it was lies.. but, someone had to have been genuinely curious about this, right?

He can't have been the only one.

Nevertheless, he continued reading through the posts. Each one progressively shorter as he skimmed back and read the entirety of the website. It'd taken the best part of 7 hours of before he was convinced there was something there. His fascination had gotten the better of him and before he knew what he had done, he'd already typed out a message in the ask box of the blog.

so, these entries are real, hu?

As he clicked 'send', his heart was beating erratically. This was stupid, mental. This person was just a troll or a fangirl. This was probably based off of a TV show and he wasn't getting the references. Before he had time to cringe over his stupidity further, a little red box with '1' had popped up on his his screen.

Do you not believe me? It doesn't surprise me, many do not.

The persons internet 'voice' so to speak, seemed rather proper. Who was this guy? Without a second thought, he typed back a reply.

no. im not sure but I think this might be legit. im probably stupid but your entries are really entertain, even if this is just some big joke, you're a remarkable writer.

and came another.

I can assure you that you're not stupid. If anything I'm rather shocked you believe me, though that poses an interesting question regarding your own sanity. However, things I have described through my entries are based on my real life thoughts, feelings and experiences, whether you truly believe me or not. That would mean you're currently talking to a very dangerous person. Tell me, sweetheart, how does that make you feel? Humor me.

He paused this time, unsure of what he could possibly type back. Was this guy for real? Well, probably. Probably not, still he wasn't sure. He just decided to type back and be completely straight with this person. Even if he did end up being trolled.

in all honesty? it's pretty exciting

Why on earth would that excite you?

it's simple,, if you really are dangerous and if you really can hurt people or possibly me, then I guess im pretty fearless

Really? And why is that?

why should I be scared? I have nothing to live for anyway
♠ ♠ ♠
hello yes this is a thing that i wrote and will probably continue to write (if the kellic community even exists anymore sigh) let me know whatcha think~