Status: New!

Love Never Felt So Good

19

Sidney’s knee bounced in his seat anxiously, making a habit of tucking his now-shaggy hair behind his ears a few times in a row as he glanced over at Troy in his passenger seat who was fiddling with his new iPhone. He officially had a nicer phone than his son, who wouldn’t have minded keeping his flip phone for a few more years.

“You alright there?” Troy asked, knowing his son was a little off that morning.

“Just didn’t grab any coffee before I left the house this morning.” Sidney laughed, hiding his own nerves.

“Sid, remind me I want to go to that spice shop in Sewickley before we leave, they have the best stuff.” Trina spoke up from the back seat.

“Sounds good,” Sidney replied. At home, Bailey had been fluttering around the house, listening to music and working in her studio before Sidney left for the airport. Another reason Sidney was so antsy was the fact that he hadn’t had sex with his girlfriend in just about four weeks. Even watching her drink out of a straw or practice in the studio was enough to get his pulse pounding lately, so it was better he went alone to pick up his parents that morning.

Sidney grabbed his mother’s carry on, making her smile, as he walked into the house. This time, Michael Buble was playing over the speaker system, an artist that Sidney had told Bailey time and time again that his mother loved.

“I love this song.” Trina smiled.

“Bails?” Sidney called out as Troy grabbed a Powerade from the fridge. A few moments later, Troy’s eyes widened as Sidney’s live-in girlfriend appeared in the kitchen, donning a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white mohair sweater, gold accessories and a blinding smile, complete with dimples. She was gorgeous.

“Hi! Troy, Trina, it’s so nice to finally meet you.” She wanted to stress the word finally, but decided to let Sidney off the hook for the moment. She hugged them both. Trina decided she loved her perfume – that, and she was way out of Sidney’s league.

“So nice to meet you, Bailey.” Trina smiled. She wasn’t stupid, Sidney was 26 now and while she trusted him to take care of himself and keep playing hockey, she knew he couldn’t stay alone forever. Plus, Trina Crosby wanted grandchildren.

“I was just thinking about having Sidney grill up some chicken for lunch, are you hungry?” She asked.

“Lunch sounds good.” Troy nodded. Sidney turned, grabbing a tray of pre-prepared chicken breasts from the fridge. “I’ll give you a hand.” Troy insisted, following his son out to the back patio where Bailey had turned the grill on about ten minutes earlier to start heating up.

“Trina, what can I get you to drink?” She asked with another beaming smile. “I have sparkling water, V8, water, wine…”

“What kind of wine do you have?” Trina asked, making Bailey grin, and in turn, smile herself.

“That’s my girl.” She laughed, “do you like white or red?” She asked, walking down to the built-in wine chiller.

“White.” Trina replied, taking a seat at the kitchen island stool.

“Let me pour you a glass of this zin that my student’s mother got me for Christmas.” She explained, “we finished the first one at lunch alone, then went out and bought two more – and I am not a zin girl.” She giggled. Trina liked this girl, she was sweet, polite, and she’d be damned if she wasn’t one of the most beautiful women Trina had ever seen.

“So, I have to say, watching So You Think You Can Dance is one of my favorite guilty pleasures, and I loved the dance you did for that duet a few weeks ago.” Trina confessed, making Bailey break out into another megawatt smile.

“That is so sweet, thank you!” She smiled. “Once you guest judge, they pretty much throw tickets at you for live tapings. Let me know if you or Taylor ever want to go to one.” She insisted, making Trina fight to hide her gasp of excitement. Outside, on the deck, Troy was giving Sidney the third degree about Bailey.

“How old did you say she was?” He asked, leaning against the railing of the deck where it was closest to the grill.

“She’s 25, her birthday is May first, she’ll be turning 26.” Sidney replied.

“That girl is… hot.” Troy finished, for lack of a better word, making his son laugh. “I’m serious, she’s definitely the best looking girl you’ve ever dated, light years beyond that last one.”

“The last girl I actually dated was after we won the Cup.” Sidney pointed out.

“Yeah well, neither your mother or I cared very much for her.” Troy replied, “and it sounds like this one has her own money?” He asked, a little quieter.

“Lots of it.” Sidney nodded. “She’s also pretty careful with hit, she has Gregg Bart manage it.” He finished, speaking of the same financial advisor that many of his teammates worked with. “Trust me, she has no interest in my money.”

“Boys, drinks?” They both looked over to where Bailey had popped her head out of the patio door, a Blue Moon in a frosted mug for Troy and a blue Powerade for Sidney.

“No beer for me?” Sidney asked with a pout.

“Yeah right, Kadar would have my butt,” She replied, making Troy let out a true belly laugh, gratefully accepting his beer. “How much longer? Fifteen” She asked, referring to the chicken on the grill.

“Closer to ten.” Sidney said, placing a hand on the small of her back and kissing her cheek.

“Potato salad and brussel sprouts good?” She asked, looking at the two of them, making them both nod in sync. “Great.” She smiled, disappearing back into the house.

“I get a beer.” Troy smiled, feeling rather content.

“Must be nice.” Sidney looked at the frosty mug darkly before looking at his own Powerade. Not much longer, the four were sitting around the casual dining table in the kitchen, while Michael Buble still played softly around them.

“So Bailey, you’re from New Jersey, is that right?” Troy asked, going to town on the brussel sprouts that she had sautéed with prosciutto in a light balsamic reduction.

“That’s right, born and raised in East Orange, which is a suburb of Newark, and then I went to University of Michigan for dance.” She finished, stealing a piece of prosciutto from Sidney’s plate, knowing he wouldn’t eat the particularly fatty piece.

“How did you like Michigan? What year did you graduate?” Trina asked.

“I loved Michigan, but I actually only did a year there before I signed a contract with LA Dance crew.” She finished, “if you go further into the artistic route of dance, it makes more sense to get your degree rather than the more mainstream/commercial side like me.” She finished. “Along the same lines if you’re a really good hockey player, you might play a year or two of college before going pro, whereas, if you’re smaller or maybe undrafted, you stick around to get your degree – just in case.” She winked, making Troy laugh. Sidney had never seen his parents so comfortable around one of his girlfriends before – certainly not his father.

“Taylor’s been talking with us a bit about that, she’s been scouted a several times, but we know she wants to go to college, she’s just not sure where yet.” Trina explained, “that and she’s thinking about going wherever Ryan is going.”

“Who is Ryan?” Sidney set down his silverware as he looked over to his mother. Troy gave Trina a tight look, they hadn’t planned on telling Sidney about the littlest Crosby’s boyfriend.

“Her boyfriend.” Trina said, treading carefully.

“What!” Sidney asked, eyebrows shooting up into his hairline.

“Oh calm down, Sid.” Trina insisted.

“They’ve been dating for six-seven months.” Troy explained.

“He goes to Shattuck?” Sidney asked.

“They’re in the same grade.” Trina nodded.

Please tell me he’s a clarinet player in the marching band. Sidney pleaded.

“He’s supposedly the best goalie they’ve had there in years, he’s a big guy.” Troy explained.

Sidney paid a lot of money for her to have a private room at the boarding school, remembering how much he hated sharing one with his roommate. Now he wished she fifteen roommates and a Rottweiler. Bailey placed her hand on his knee, reminding him that this was neither the time nor place to get so worked up. The subject was quickly dropped, but for the most part, he was just sad that she had left something so big from him.

“We were thinking of making a trip up to see her, actually.” Sidney tried to remain calm.

“We were?” Bailey laughed.

We are now.

- - -

Sidney was thankful that his parents had actually quite liked Bailey and that they also weren’t staying at his house while they were in town, but a Hilton much closer to the city.

He was brushing his teeth, using a lot more force than necessary as the thought back to how Troy and Trina were explaining Taylor’s new boyfriend. Sidney was so sure she told him everything; they spoke on FaceTime almost every week, so she must have been actively hiding this Ryan from him.

“Babe, stop thinking about it.” Bailey called from the closet where she was trading her skinny jeans and sweater for a pair of Nike Pro shorts and a Lulu Lemon hoodie over a sports bra.

“I’m just mad!” Sidney really was mad. Bailey wanted to sympathize, but she knew just how frustrating it could be when someone you loved kept a secret from you. “She’s there for school and hockey. Even the idea that she is considering school solely because he may be going there has to be the most ridiculous thing she could ever do.” He slammed his toothbrush down into the holder. “And there is no supervision at that place, I knew two girls that had pregnancy scares when I was there, and that was ten years ago!” He was so frustrated he was practically shaking. “I’m going to call her.” He mumbled, walking back into the bedroom.

Bailey dive-bombed for his cell, grabbing it before he could and sticking it in her jacket pocket, zipping the pocket shut.

“Bailey.” He warned.

“Sid,” she countered, “if you call her right now and freak out, she is not going to like it.” She pointed out. “And when you make her upset and feel guilty, who do you think she’s going to go running to?” She asked.

“Bailey, give me my phone.” He outstretched his hand.

“Not going to happen.” She countered.

“Bailey, hand it over.” He sighed, pinching the bridge of his nose. Taylor was about to owe her big time.

“Why don’t you come get it?” She asked as she kneeled in the middle of the bed. His dark eyes snapped up to hers.

“Don’t joke, Bailey, I’m not in the mood.” He said darkly.

“I’m not joking, Sidney, if you want the phone, you’ll have to come and get it.” She said, pushing her hoodie sleeves up to her elbows and flipping the little lock on her pocket zipper, a feature that kept objects from falling out of her pockets when she jogged.

Bailey was sure it was the first documented time a penguin had ever flown. Sidney leaped across the bed, knocking her onto her back as he landed on top of her, hips immediately pressing down into hers to keep her in place.

“Behave, Mr. Crosby.” He loved her playful tone, he hadn’t heard it in quite a while.

“Not a fucking chance, Sherriff.” He growled into her neck, palming handfuls of her ass through her little spandex shorts. He jerked his hips erratically as she reached between them, rubbing his cock through his track pants.

“Up against he pillows.” He instructed, giving her just enough room to wiggle away and lay back against the pillows she arranged along the headboard that morning. He grabbed the thick elastic waistband of her shorts, yanking them down to her ankles in one fell swoop, grinning at the loud squeal she let out.

She pulled the zipper of her hoodie down, tossing it off of the bed along with the phone before Sidney could grab it. His eyes followed the jacket as it landed on the plush, white carpet.

“Time to face the music, Crosby. Me or the cell phone?” She quirked an eyebrow.

“No contest.” Sidney said, pouncing on her, taking in every inch of her soft, bare skin. Sidney filled his hands with her waist, pulling her body close to his and attacking her starting at the neck, making his way down to her chest and finally peeling the offensive sports bra away from her body.

“I’m naked and you’re not.” She pouted. Sidney was quick to shed his outfit and she eyed his an erection like it was the forbidden fruit. “I want you.” She breathed.

“I have a few things I’d like first.” He said huskily. “You’re mine now.” He nipped at her neck before kissing his way down her chest and stomach to the apex of her thighs. “When did you go to the salon?” He asked, placing his lips right on the top of her sex, reveling in the silky-soft skin there.

“When you were in Buffalo.” She replied, eyes fluttering shut as he laved his tongue all over the skin, appreciating his favorite part of her anatomy. Bailey was happy to slide her fingers past his ears and into his hair, which had gotten a bit shaggy in the past few weeks. “Yes.” She hissed, giving his curls a sharp tug as his tongue found her clit and rang her bell over and over. She always loved those thick lips of his.

She could feel the heat coiling in her belly, her back arching off of the mattress as she felt her orgasm winding up throughout her body.

“Sid, more.” She could feel the muscles under her belly button twitching, her knees shaking on either side of his shoulders. Sidney withdrew, watching as her eyes popped open and giving him a harsh stare. “What are you doing?” She gasped, “get back down there!” She squealed. Sidney now quirked his eyebrow at her.

He got back on his knees, hauling her body snug against his as he looped his arms under her thighs and pulled her to him on the mattress. She watched with heavy lids as he grabbed his erection in hand, swirling the head in the mess he had made with his tongue, loving the way her hips twitched to get a little closer.

“Ah, ah.” He tisked, tracing her slit with his tip, up and down without giving her the pressure she wanted.

“Sid.” She wiggled even closer to him.

“Yes?” He asked, running his free hand up her thigh to her knee.

“Now.” She demanded, making him chuckle. He finally gave her what she wanted, pushing in slowly until his hips met the inside of her thighs. “Shit.” She hissed, remembering what it was like to feel totally and completely full for the first time in weeks.

Sidney, on the other hand, had gone completely cross-eyed. He steeled himself, eyes shut and abs clenching as he counted backwards from ten.

“Sidney, I need it.” She reached down grabbing a handful of his ass. “Now.” She demanded, flicking her hips up to meet his. He licked his thumb crudely before placing the digit down on her clit once again. If he was going to finish quick, he would at least make sure she did, too. “Fuck, fuck, fuck.” She chanted.

“Mouth.” He scolded, stroking deep and circling her tightly wound bundle of nerves. “Shit.” He mumbled.

“Mouth.” She mocked. He was going to pound her through the mattress at this point, and she knew exactly what they both needed. She pulled hard, flexing around him and flicking her hips again as she squeezed his ass.

“Bailey!” He roared, knowing he had reached the end of his rope. With three uneven jerks of his hips, he was shooting off, holding her hips as tightly as possible to his him. She had fistfuls of their sheets, panting hard as her hips twitched as an afterthought of her first orgasm in weeks. When they had both caught their breath, he began to pull out, being taken by surprise when she hooked her hands under his shoulders and pulled him down on top of her.

“Don’t.” She insisted, bringing him down to lay on her chest. “You fit me perfectly.” She purred, running her hands through his curls more, dragging her manicured nails against his scalp.

“I missed this so much.” Her eyes fluttered shut as he pressed a kiss to the inside of her breast.

“Please don’t do this to me again.” He all but begged.

“My vagina is a weapon and I will use it as such if need be.” She reminded.

“I’ll be good, I promise.”
♠ ♠ ♠
yooooo. please please please comment if you're reading.
i only got 4 comments on the last chapter and i want to know what you think!
xo