Come Back to Me

Tease

"Ok..since we are leaving early in the morning for. New York I think I'm going to call it a night,head back to the hotel." I say, looking at the time. It's 2:30am.

"Aw, stay over!" Tom offers.

"No, I think I'll head back to the hotel."

"I want to stay!!" Mel moans. I know why she wants to stay, I look at Alex feeling a little disappointed. Has he asked her to stay over? Will he share a bed with her? Alex catches me looking at him, dwelling on it.

"I'll sleep on the couch, Mel you can have my bed." Alex says, and gives me a smile, a smile that almost says 'don't worry'.

"I'll walk you back to your hotel amy." Alex offers. Tom hugs me tightly for a minute or so.

"I'll see you in the morning." He reminds me. "Be up bright and early!"

"It almost is bright and early!" I moan.

Alex leads me out and we start walking to the hotel.

"So, Mel was certainly dressed up!" Alex finally says.

"Ha,admit it, you liked it!" I want him to admit it.

"Hmmm."

"You always say hmmmm." Alex laughs softly and looks down at his feet as he walks.

"Mel is a lovely girl, but the dress was a little..."

"Slutty?" I interrupt. Alex throws his head back in laughter.

"Yeah.. Slutty."

"She even made me feel underdressed."

"I think she made everybody feel underdressed! You look nice though, better actually." The blushing starts again.

"Thank you." I whisper.

"You know, I've never seen tom this happy. He made a lot of effort to find you, even lied to his mom and dad which he never does."

"They do sound nice, better than mine anyway."

"But you turned out ok though, not like, a bitter old housewife which from the sound of it, they were trying to make you into."

"I have my moments...wait till you see my room back home!"

"So I'll get you to see your bedroom?" He asks provocatively. I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Steady on mr!" He smiles.

"You know, the first I ever saw you, when I almost spilt hot tea on you, the first thing i noticed were your teeth." I just had to say it. They look so white!! He looks at me dumbfounded.

"What??" He asks, his voice a little raised.

"Yeah, you have very white teeth." He touches his lips with his hand, looking self conscious.

"It's not a bad thing!" I laugh as I grab his hand away from his mouth.

We get to my hotel and he walks me to my room, I open the door and lean my head of it as Alex leans his shoulder on the door frame.

"So..." I whisper, not sure what to do.

"So.. I'll see you in the morning?" He asks. I nod. He leans in and gently kisses my cheek, turns and walks towards the elevator. I don't want him to go, but I know that nothing can happen. As I slowly close the door, I open it suddenly.

"Hey Alex!" I shout, he turns to face me as the elevator opens behind him.

"Do you wanna see my bedroom back home?" I flirtatiously ask. He laughs, looks down at the floor and then back up at me. He begins backing up into the elevator and yells "Tease!!" While winking at me. I giggle and close the door. I can't believe I done that! But it felt good!