Come Back to Me

Giggling

After setting tom and Alex's bed, tom and I sit and talk for a while about what I'm going to do when going back to the house to grab a few things. We're going tomorrow morning, early.

"Where's Alex?" Tom asks.

"I don't know.. Tom, why did you ask me if I like him?" I'm curious.

"I guess I just thought that I could see something between you two."

"But I thought you said he likes Mel?"

"I think he does, but I've seen how he is around you. Maybe I'm wrong. Do you like him? Or were you being serious when you said he's not your type?"

"I guess I kind of like him but I know that Mel likes him too and I'm not Going to get in the way of that."

"I can see your point.. But you did see him first." I smile at Tom, he seems to be reading my mind.

"What?" He asks.

Nothing.. Have you noticed that we seem to be finishing each other's sentences?"

"Actually yeah, I have. And whatever I'm thinking, you say it out loud, weird huh?"

"Yeah.. Anyway. I'm going to bed. Night." I give Tom a quick cuddle and head upstairs. Before I go into my room I can hear Mel giggling. I step lightly outside the room and listen in, I can hear Alex's voice. My stomach sinks at the sound of Alex, the sound of Mel giggling, enjoying herself. Tom was right, he does like Mel, he never did like me. Feeling sick, I head to bed and cover my ears with my pillow to block out the sound of Mel's laugh.