Come Back to Me

Revealing too much

"Ok let's start with Alex..." Mel says. "Out of all these your favourite position is..... This one." She points to the doggy style card. Alex smiles and shakes his head.

"No? Damnit.. We all have to take a drink." We do as Mel says, apart from Alex obviously.

"Amy your turn, what is Alex's favourite position? Pick a card!" She says. I lean closer to look at the cards.

"Ummm....the magic bullet?" I ask. Alex laughs and shakes his head.

"Nope. You guys need to drink up!"

"I know what it is!!" Tom yells.

"How??" Mel asks.

"Man talk.." I say.

"You told me this! It's the sexy spoon thing!" Alex sighs.

"Yeah, you're right.. There's no way you're asking me a personal question man!"

"Oh come on!! Tom, ask away!" Mel jokes.

"Ok, fine. Have you ever.... Umm... No I can't, it's too weird." We laugh at toms reaction. Mel re shuffles all the cards and puts new ones out.

"Ok, amy... We have to guess you. And I think I knoooow!" Mel gets over excited.

"No you don't!" I say. There are actually two of my favourite things on these cards.

"Ok maybe you do, but there's another." I say. Tom covers his ears and sings out loud.

"Im going to the men's room...." Tom says and walks away.

"Well since I think I know one of them.. Alex you go first."

Alex rubs his chin and looks deep in thought. He taps his fingers on the table and watches me intently.

"You on top?" He asks. I shake my head and Alex and Mel both take a drink. Mel winks at me, I know what's shes doing and I know why she pulled out the cards.

"Hmm....the man behind you?" He asks.

"Nope.." They both take another drink.

"Mel I think you're gonna have to help me out here." Alex asks.

"I can give you a hint.."

"Hey! No clues!" I snap. I'm actually really getting into this. Somehow I like that Alex is thinking of what I like in bed. Mel knocks on the table, hinting to Alex. He doesn't react, and she does it again and again.

"Furniture sex!!!" Alex yells.

"Yeah!!!" Mel shouts back and they both give each other a high five.

"Wow..really?" Alex asks.

"Yeah.. Why?" I ask.

"No reason, i just didn't think that was one of them. You have another though, right?"

"Uh huh."

"Does that mean I get to ask you two personal questions??" Mel nods.

"Fine.." This is the part that I'm not looking forward to,

"And they can be anything, right? Like.. Related to the game?" He asks Mel.

"Yes, specifically questions relating to the game like sexual partners and sex..whatever."

"Ok, amy. Do you prefer fingers or tongue?"

"Tongue" I answer straight away. I think I'm drunk..

Alex looks shocked by how quickly I answered.

"Who doesn't.." Mel says. "Alex you have another guess."

"Oh, right. Umm.... Guy on top?"

"Hmm.. No.. It's similar thought." There are a few cards that are similar.

He takes a drink.

"This one?" He asks pointing.

"Nope,"

Another gulp.

"The cross?" He asks.

"Yes!"

"Good choice!" He says and gives me a High five.

"Ok...have you ever had a multiple orgasm?"

"Only by doing it myself." He nearly chokes on his drink.

I'm definitely drunk.