Come Back to Me

Sex talk

"Your turn Mel!!" I tease her by shuffling the cards.

"Do you remember what I told you...?" Mel asks referring to our occasional girly talk about men and sex.

"I think so.."

"So you two just talk about sex all the time?" Alex asks as tom comes back and takes a seat.

"I wouldn't say all the time.. But amy does talks about it quite a lot."

"Really?" Alex asks.

"Why do you sound so surprised?" I ask.

"I just thought that Mel.. No offence Mel, was the one that liked it more.."

"Hey!" Mel snaps.

"You know what I mean!" Alex answers.

"I guess maybe I'm more flirty than amy, maybe that's why I come across like that. But Amy's a dark horse!"

"Stop talking!" I snap and gently hit her arm.

"But you are. You can last ages in bed!"

"Shut up!" I playfully yell and hit her again.

"Yeah, shut up!!" Tom also yells.

"Maybe it's a twin thing! Hey tom, are you very sexual?"

Tom shrugs his shoulders.

"I don't know.."

"Ok let's do tom, then we'll do me." Mel says. I shuffle the cards again and lay them out.

"Amy you can take part! You're only guessing!" Mel snaps.

"Ok fine, but it's weird."

I take a look at the cards.

"Umm.... I don't know... Doggy?"

"Nope." We take a gulp of beer. I've had so much that I'm starting to feel bloated.

"Ummm... The fushion?" Alex asks.

"Wrong!"

"My turn.... I think that your favourite position is... Reverse cowgirl?" Mel asks.

"Yeah,your right!"

"Yes!!" Mel cheers. "Ok.. My question to you is....do you prefer a hand job or blow job?"

"Blow job, obviously!"

"That question sucked.. No pun intended." Alex jokes.

"Whatever!!"

Alex shuffles the cards and now it's Mel's turn.

"Ok, tom?" Alex asks tom to go first.

"Hmm.... Missionary?"

"Wrong..." We take another gulp.

"I knoooow..." I tease.

"I'll go.. Is it the hot seat?" Alex asks.

"Nooo.. Amy?" Mel asks.

"I think I remember.. Is it the wheel barrow?"

"Ha, yeah! Now you get to ask me something!"

"Hmmmm.... I don't know, umm..." I try to think about it, but nothing comes to mind.

"Anal?" I randomly ask. "I couldn't think of anything else!" I laugh as tom puts his head in his hands.

"Nooo, never done it, have you?"

"Nope." I say.

"Have you Alex?" Mel asks.

"Have I ever had anal sex? Once."

"Tom?" Mel asks.

"No, never."

The conversation soon dies down and we move on to funny stories.

"I once twisted my ankle having sex. I'll never be getting into that position again."

"That's bad, but I actually got bitten during a blow job!" Alex says.

"Haha I remember you telling me that!" Tom laughs. "Ouch!"

"What? How?" I ask. Alex has his arms folded on the table, leaning forward slightly and only occasionally making eye contact with me.

"This girl, she was gorgeous but she had kind of crooked teeth? She thought she was amazing at giving blow jobs so I let her try to prove her point." We all laugh listening intently to Alex's story.

"It was getting good and them bam, when I say bit I mean she scraped her teeth along my dick and, it hurt like hell!"

"What happened after that?" I ask.

"I cursed a lot, and she was all apologetic but I just asked her to leave and I stopped seeing after that. I've been to scared to get another blow job since. There was blood..yikes."

"Ouch.." I whisper.

"Amy I remember an ex of yours almost collapsed with exhaustion...." We both laugh so hard, I see tom shaking his head but he is laughing a little and Alex is rubbing the back of his neck, laughing his head off.

"Seriously, I'm not kidding! That poor guy was used and abused.." We laugh again.

"It wasn't like that!' I defend myself.

"Oh it wasn't? Sure.."