Come Back to Me

Massage

Once Alex and I say goodnight I head to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my make up off. Other than Tom being an ass I've had a pretty fun night. I'm still cringing at telling Alex about my fondness of sex, maybe he'll forget in the morning. It's really warm tonight and I can't find any of my loose vests to wear to bed. I wonder if Alex will loan me one of his. When I head down the stairs I notice that he is sitting on the couch looking at his photos and playing around with his camera settings.

"Hey.." I whisper. He jumps and turns, looking relieved that it's me.

"Amy you scared me!!" He laughs and stands up.

"Sorry.. Um it's really warm tonight and I don't know where my vests are. Can I borrow one of your t-shirts for bed?"

He nods and instead of giving me a t-shirt from his bag he suddenly takes off his own shirt and hands it to me. I try not to look at his body, it's hard not to.

"Great, thanks. Night." I say and quickly run off without even letting him answer me. Once I get to my room I close my door and scrunch up my face and the thought of me just running away from him. He must think I am such an idiot. If I were to look at his body for even longer than a minute I would have jumped on him.

I'm in too much of a weird mood to sleep so I decide to read a book. I must have fallen asleep because I suddenly hear a knock at my bedroom door, and have to peel the book away from my face.

"Yeah?" I Whisper. The door opens and Alex comes in, closing it behind him. He is topless and wearing grey sweat pants.

"Sorry, do you mind if I hang out here for a while? I just went to the bathroom and came downstairs to find Tom and Mel nearly going at it on my bed.. I don't want sleep in Mel's Incase they suddenly decide that my bed isn't the best spot...."

"Sure.." I sit up and sit the book on my bedside table.

"Were you asleep?" He asks.

"I think so..not for long."

Alex sits on the edge of my bed and straightens his back and rubs his neck. I notice he has a plaster on his back. I sit closer to him and touch the plaster with my fingers gently.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Just a cut from, you know.." I then notice that his back has a few cuts. I slowly run my fingers along them. Alex is still touching his neck.

"Does your neck hurt?" I ask.

"Yeah I got punched and I must have twisted something."

I sit directly behind Alex and kneel on my knees. I move his hand away from his neck and gently use a massage technique that I do quite often in work for people suffering from whiplash. I hear Alex moan a little and his head drops.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Mmm... That's amazing."

"Your neck is pretty tensed up. And your back." I say, lowering my hands to his shoulder blades. He rests his hands beside him on the bed and I slowly feel his body relaxing.

"Do you wanna lie down, I can give you a better massage that way?" I ask. I think he needs it after what he went through.

"Are you sure?" He asks. He turns to face me. His brown eyes stare at mine. For a moment I feel dazed by them.

"Yeah, it can help. I know you're sore.." Alex nods and I move out the way to let him lie face down. I stand and grab my kit, which has creams, moisturisers, oils, towels and candles. I take an oil, towel and a few candles and I dim the lights.

"You might think this is corny but I'm lighting some relaxation candles, it'll help, trust me." I say as I light each one, and spread them out all over the room. Alex turns and lies on his back, watching me.

"Next you'll be turning on the relaxation music.." He jokes. I wink and grab a cd from the bag.

"Reading my mind!" I joke. Alex laughs and watches me as I put in the cd. I can feel my hair getting loose as the hair band is slipping out, I pull it out and let my hair fall free. I suddenly remember I'm only wearing his shirt, it's not too revealing but it is short. I can tell that Alex is watching me, he hasn't taken his eyes off me since he turned round.