Come Back to Me

Relax

"I actually have a massage bed if you would prefer that?" I ask, suddenly realising that I'd have to sit on his back if he were to lie on the bed.

"This bed will do.." He says quietly. "Are you wanting the massage bed?" He asks, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't mind, either way is fine with me,". I quickly say. I nudge for him to turn around. He turns, and I crawl onto his back with my legs apart on either side of his waist. He folds his arms under his head and let's out a big sigh.

"What's wrong? I haven't even started yet.."

"Nothing.." He mumbles. "You're really light. You must weigh like, nothing."

I smile and take the oil, pouring some on my hand and gently rubbing it all over Alex's back.

"Don't worry, I've been eating. And I expect you to make me breakfast in the morning since I'm giving you a very special amy massage!"

Alex starts laughing and lifts his head, facing to the left so he can try and look at me.

"That sounds.... Very sexual.."

I let my hand slip to his rib cage and tickle, Alex laughs and squirms for me to stop.

"Ok ok I'm sorry - it doesn't sound sexual. It sounds nice.." He quietly chuckles to himself and I roll my eyes.

"Spread your arms a little." I ask. He spreads his arms out above his head and rests the right side of his face onto the pillow. I slowly massage up his back, his shoulder blades and his arms. I hear him groan and I can see him smiling. His breathing has become a lot more relaxed.

I can hear Mel and Tom laughing downstairs. I hope I don't hear anything else..

Whilst massaging Alex I think back to my old life. I haven't went for a morning jog in what feels like forever. Maybe I'll do that in the morning. I can't really imagine my life now without Tom and Alex being in it. I don't know how I managed before. One things for sure - Alex makes me feel safe. I just wish I knew what'll happen in the days to come.