Come Back to Me

Breakfast

I decide to make amy breakfast like she asked me to last night in return for her 'special amy massage', which was was the best massage I have ever had. It wasn't just the massage, maybe it was that I liked her sitting on top of me.. All be it she was on my back but still, I enjoyed it more than I should've. I hear Tom throwing his garbage in the trash, muttering to himself. I don't blame amy for being mad at him, tom has been rushing her, even I know that. I wonder what might have happened with Amy last night if we hadn't got interrupted. Having her that close to me, her face, her body, just sent shivers down my spine. I get nervous every time she touches me, hugs me, even the way she laughs sends all kinds of sparks running right through my body. But I think it's a feeling I'm going to have to shake off every time I'm around her. Tom told me to back away, I'm trying. I just don't know how long for..

Amy's breaks fast is ready and I plate it, and head upstairs hoping she's out her shower. I knock on her bedroom door.

"Yeah?" I hear amy call. I open the door and see her standing with a towel wrapped round her wet body, her wet hair hanging down her back almost reaching her bum. She looks at me, and then at the plate and smiles.

"This for me?" She asks. "Wow.."

"I promised I would, didn't i?" I hand her the plate and she sits it on her bed.

"I'll um.. Leave you to eat in peace.." I say, feeling distracted by her towel.

"No it's ok, didn't you make any for yourself?" She asks as she sits down in her bed and eats some eggs.

"No, you were running low on breakfast type things.."

"You wanna share?" She asks as she tears up some bacon.

"Hmmm... Yeah I'm tempted." I take a seat across from her and chew on some bacon.

"How was your run?" I ask.

"Good.. I can't believe I stopped. I love it."

"I haven't went for a morning run in.. A long time."

"You haven't? I think you should.. It helps start your day. Especially if you have a big breakfast like this for after!" She says as she bites into the bacon.

"It's good to see you eating again."