Come Back to Me

Sibling fight

A couple of days have passed. Alex and tom are discussing what to say when tom tries to tell mom and dad about me.

"My mom knows something is going on. I haven't seen her in weeks!" Tom says as he chews on his nail. A bad habit he has when he's thinking hard. "Alex you can tell her with me." He adds. Alex sits back and sighs.

"Really, man?" He asks. "Why can't you?"

"Because I'm not gonna be the only one to get hit over the head. You helped me!" He jokes.

"Why would you get hit over the head?" I ask curiously. As they've been discussing it among themselves I've been sitting reading a book.

"My mom hates lying. Then again she'll hit me over the head for the stupidest thing. Won't she Alex??" He explains.

"That's probably because you act stupid half the time!"

"Yeah yeah. She hits you too!" Tom says. Alex chuckles.

"So when are you leaving for your sisters wedding?" Tom asks Alex. His question has peaked my interest. I didn't know Alex was attending a wedding.

"Tomorrow morning.." Alex says, clearing his throat and looking over at me. He eyes the stairs and nods at me, he obviously wants to talk. Mel appears in the living room and I quickly grab her.

"Keep tom busy?" I ask. She winks. I head upstairs and wait for Alex in his bedroom. Finally he appears. He closes the door and before I get a chance to ask about the wedding he wraps his arms around me and kisses me. Forgetting what I was about to say, I grab the back of his neck making him kiss me harder. We are hardly alone in this house unless tom and Mel are out so it feels good to be able to kiss him, even cuddle him. He turns me and pushes me up against the door gently. His hands travel down my back to my waist, his right hand travelling up to my face, my hair and the back of my neck. I touch his hard stomach underneath his shirt. His skin feels smooth and silky.

"I wish we were alone.." I whisper.

"Me too.." He says as he holds my face in his hands, kissing my cheek, my head, my nose, lips and neck. I think about what I told Mel about taking it slow. I haven't had a chance to tell Alex. I'm not sure I want to.

"So... The wedding?" I finally ask as he gently kisses my neck.

"Mm.." He mumbles, leaving wet kisses on my collarbone. I have to force myself to push him away slightly.

"Alex..." I whisper. He sighs, standing up straight and resting his hands on the door on either side of me. He stands close on front of me with his arms framing my face.

"My sisters wedding in San Francisco. I actually forgot about it until this morning."

"Oh.." I say. "How long will you be gone for?" I ask.

"Couple of days I guess. Three, maybe." Three days isn't long, but it feels like it.

"I wish I could take you.." He whispers in my ear. The words and the quiet sound if his voice send tingles all down my neck. I put my hands on his chest and push him towards the bed. He falls back and I cling on top if him straddling him. Our kisses become more desperate, faster and I hear a quiet groan escape his lips.

"What if I asked tom if you come come with me?" He asks as he kisses me.

"I doubt it.. But you can try." I whisper inbetween his kisses.

"I just wanna be alone with you.." He says as he rolls on top of me. My side hurts from his weight and I moan a little.

"Shit, sorry.." He says, climbing off and lying beside me propped up on his elbow.

"I don't know how much use I'll be to you with broken ribs.." I joke.

"How much use you'll be to me? What does that mean?" He asks

"Nothing.." I whisper.

"Amy.. If you think that all I have in my mind is sex sex sex then your wrong. I know you're hurt. Don't think that I'm rushing you or anything."

"I don't.." I say. "I just.. I want to.. But not right now." He smiles and nods.

"How about I ask tom if you can come?"

"I don't need his permission."

Alex laughs. "Don't you know him by now??"

"I guess.."

Alex goes downstairs first and I follow shortly after.

"Amy how would you like to go out for dinner tomorrow?" Tom asks.

"Um.. Actually.." I say. I look at Alex.

"Tom I was just talking to amy.. I might take her to the wedding. You know.. Change of scenery.." Alex tells him.

"Nu uh.." Tom says shaking his head.

"No?" I ask. "Tom I'm a big girl. You can't just make the decision for me!"

"Yes I can. And I just did. No!" He says as he stands. Alex sighs and sits down next to Mel.

"Why are you being a jerk about this?" I ask. "I mean seriously, tell me!"

"You're not going!"

"You can't boss me around." I snap.

"Uh.. Yes I can and oh, I just did!!" He says sarcastically.

"God why are you so hormonal?!"I yell.

"Hormonal??" He yells back.

"Guys!" Alex interrupts.

"What?" Tom snaps.

"Don't talk to him like that!" I say.

"I can talk to him however I like amy! And I am not hormonal!" He shouts, pointing his finger. I slap his hand.

"Quit pointing!!"

"Don't hit me!" He says and gently shoves me shoulder.

"Ok time out guys!" Mel shouts.

"Don't push!" I say and shove him back.

"I'm guessing this is their first sibling fight?" Mel asks Alex. Alex shrugs his shoulders.

"I guess... Maybe they have some catching up to do? Do we stop them?" He asks Mel. Tom pushes my shoulder again but a little bit harder.

"Your such an ass!!" I shout as I jump on him and wrestle him to the floor.

"Get of me you psycho!!" He shouts as he slaps me away.

"Takes one to one!" I say and put him in a head lock. I hear Alex and Mel giggling as tom screams like a girl.

"Give it up! I'm stronger!!" I say gripping him tightly.

"Ok ok fine!!" He says and I him go. Suddenly out of nowhere tom dives on me and we are both rolling around on the floor wrestling.

"Ouch my side!!!" I shout and slap him away.

"Ok tom that's enough! Watch her side!!" Alex shouts as he pulls him off me. He takes my hand and lifts me up. Tom quickly slaps my arm.

"Argh!!" I moan and try to hit him. He hides behind Mel.

"Coward!!" I yell.

"Maniac!!" He yells back.

"Jeez...." Alex moans. "Get it out if your systems! This must be years worth of fighting just catching up!" Alex holds my arm so I don't try to swing for tom.

"I'm going to that wedding!" I say to tom, pointing. "You keep smothering me! Anymore of it and I won't be here!" Tom is panting, out of breath. He suddenly looks sad.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't realise I was doing it.." He apologises.

"Well, you were.." I say.

"Shut up and accept the apology.." Alex whispers.

"Fine.. It's ok tom.." I say.

"Ok..." He says, leaving his hiding place behind Mel.

"Wow.. That was... Wow!" Mel says. "Tom.. You're such woose!" She jokes.

"Am not.." He says.

"Ha.. Yeah you kind of are." Alex replies.

"So amy, since you are going to this wedding does that mean we can go shopping??" Mel asks.

"Oh... Yeah!!"

"Actually... I might need to come with you. I don't really have anything to wear for it either." Alex says.

"Well why don't we all go? Tom can help Alex and we'll go and do our own thing?" Mel asks.

"No... I kind of need a ladies opinion. Tom isn't very good at this stuff."

"Hey, what's up with me?" Tom asks sounding hurt.

"Sorry man.." Alex pats his back.