Come Back to Me

Other stuff

Few days later we are back from San Francisco. Mel drags me into toms bedroom to hear all about it.

"So?? Did you two...?" She asks.

"No.. We didn't. We don't think it's right, with tom not knowing it just felt wrong.."

"Oh amy!!" She snaps. "Who cares what he says!"

"Who's more disappointed, you or me?" I ask laughing. "We had a really good time. And we did come close to doing it. But we did other stuff.." I say, winking.

"You did? Like?" She asks.

"Well, remember Alex told us that his ex almost bit of his little guy?" I ask.

"Little guy? Please don't tell me it's actually little.." She jokes.

"No. It's not! Trust me! Anyway, and he said he's never wanted one of those jobs since? Well.. He got one.. Or, a few." I say.

"Wow! And, did he return the favour?"

"Hell yeah! I got dizzy at one point!" We both laugh and then hear a knock on the door.

"Hey, can I come in?" Tom asks. I hope he didn't hear.

"Yeah.." I say. "What's up?"

"I know you're just back but I was thinking that Alex and I could go to moms house today.."

"Oh... I guess." I say, surprised.

"I already asked Alex. He's just going to shower and then we're going. You sure?" He asks.

"Yeah, I guess it's about time." I say.

"Great... Wow.. I'm nervous.." He says, putting his hand on his chest.

An hour after, tom Alex and I are in the living room. Tom stands across from me.

"Ok... Uh. Once we tell them, Alex will come back for you and take you. Ok?"

"Ok...." I whisper. Tom looks really nervous. "Are you ok?" I ask.

"Yeah... No... My mom is going to kill me for keeping this from them."

"Not just you..." Alex says, biting his bottom lip. Even though I feel sick to my stomach from nerves, the sight of him relaxes me.

"Yeah so we are both going to die..." Tom jokes. Alex laughs and looks down to the floor.

"Well.. I'll see you there later..." I say. Tom hugs me and leaves, with Alex following him. Few seconds later Alex comes back in.

"I told him I forgot my wallet." He quickly says as he kisses me, holding my face in his hands.

"I don't know how long I can keep hiding.." He whispers. His kisses are soft, his hands are warm against my cheeks.

"I know... You better go." I say. He gives me one last kiss and leaves.