Accept this confession

I'm begging forgiveness

Dr. Peterson grabbed Maggie’s arm,

“No one is out there!”

“No! He’s out there! James, he came back for me!” Maggie shrieked.

“Look!” Dr. Peterson forced Maggie to look out the window once more. No one was there.

“He-he just left!” Maggie replied. Dr. Peterson shook his head.

“Something is wrong with you,” he sighed. Maggie stared at him. He had the same soulless eyes James did.

“I’m not crazy!” she shouted, “I saw him! He just left!” Dr. Peterson tightened his grip.

“Get some rest,” he whispered. The emptiness remained in his dark eyes.

“No,” she gasped. She pulled her arm out of his grasp and darted for the door. Maggie flung the door open and proceeded quickly down the hallway. As she ran she saw blurs of people and nurses. Maggie came to an elevator.

“No,”she thought, “too slow.” She ran to the stairwell that was next to it. She heard the doctor calling out to her. She couldn’t stop now. Her speed caused her to glide down the white staircase. The door was there, open, for her to leave this awful place forever! Maggie ran through the doorway into the bright sunshine. She paused to catch her breath. From inside the stairwell she could hear Dr. Peterson calling,

“Maggie! Come back here. You need help! I can give you help! MAGGIE!” She didn’t even bother to look back, she took off towards the woods.

“Should we chase after her?” one of the nurses asked Dr. Peterson.

“Ha, no. James will find her, and she’ll wish she came back.”

“But, sir she-.”

“I don’t care,” he replied and his eyes faded to a jet black.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maggie rest against a tree within the woods. She smiled.

“Ah, the outside world,” she whispered to herself, “I haven’t been here in forever.”

“Talking to yourself, babe?” a voice asked from behind the tree. Maggie stood up and backed away to see the figure. When she got a good look at him she gasped.

“James,” she whispered. She spun around to begin her departure when he grabbed her arm.

“I won’t hurt you!” he exclaimed.

“Liar! Let me go!” she screamed.

“Look, you’re in the same position as I am. We both escaped from a hell hole. You are still near yours, screaming will only get you caught”

“You came back to only hurt me,” she squirmed at an attempt to break free. He quickly spun her back to face him and pushed her against a tree.

“No, I didn’t,” James said sincerely, “I came back to say I’m sorry.”

“Really?” Maggie asked with a laugh.

“I’ve changed Mags! I swear! All I want to do is be with you,” he whispered.

“What happens if I say the magic words?” she asked.

“What mag-.”

“Ben is my love,” she said with a smirk. With that James removed the concealed knife in his pocket and whacked her over the head. Maggie’s vision went dark and she fell to the ground. James looked down at her motionless body.

“You son of bitch, I tried to give you a chance and you didn’t accept it,” James said.

“You know what that means,” James said as he threw her body over his shoulder, “you need to be punished. Don’t worry you’ll be conscience for that.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh punishment as in....get you drunk and have a little fun.

By the way since this is sorta features Billy Talent <Ben> so the chapters are from songs.

First Chapter: Try Honesty
This crazed chapter: Pins and Needles.

Crazy how they fit! lol