Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 1

Chapter 1
This guy and I have been talking over text for about 8 months now. He got my number somehow out of every other number out there. He refuses to tell me his name until we meet. I know, I know sounds creepy, right? He goes by the name "Eric" he says that, that's not his real name, but until we meet his name is Eric. We're meeting at warped tour. New York dates. Yes, I'm going to both dates, but so is he. I kinda can't wait to meet him, he's such an amazing, funny person. He makes great jokes and he's extremely helpful. He tells me about his 3 friends "Rex", "Dennis" and "Nigel". Again they're code names. My code name is "Brittany". My actual name is Jessica, but shh don't tell Eric. Some people call me "Jessie", "Jess", or really anything. Ill tell you a little about me. I get amazing tans. I have green eyes, they have blue on one side of my eye (on each eye) brown around the little black part in the middle and specks of darker green going outwards. I have breast length brown hair. I'm 5'2. I grew up with 1 older brother and a twin brother. I used to get into so many fights with them, once my older brother, Andrew took a hammer and hit me in the center of the head, I had a huge red dot on my forehead when I woke up in the hospital bed. I'm one of those girls who stay to theirselves. Keep what's going on in my life to me, well besides Eric, he knows bits and pieces. I'm 18, and obviously so is my twin brother, Conner. My older brother, Andrew is 26. Andrew moved out, but my twin and I are still in my parents house. I have been working since 15 to help support my family, I lost my job recently, but I'm currently looking into therapists and physiology areas. I could move out because I have enough money to, I have a decent bank account number. Only because I've been working so long.
"Jessica!" I hear call from the stairs snapping me out of my thoughts. I silently cursed and went down the stairs.
"Yea?" I asked politely.
"Someone is at the door for you." She smiled and walked away. I opened the door to see Leda, one of my best friends.
"Leda!" I yelled letting her in.
"Guess what's in 3 days?!?!?" She jumped in excitement.
"Warped tour!" I yelled dragging her up the stairs.
"You finally get to meet this mystery Eric." She winked.
"I honestly can't wait!" I yelled.
"I'm going to fangirl." Leda said putting her hands over her face.
"No! You have to treat them like normal human beings! After they're gone, you can fangirl, okay?" I said pulling her hands from her face.
"Did you pick out your outfit?" Her face brightened.
"No! I need help! I mean, I have the shirt down, that's it. I don't know if I should wear shorts or not." I said going to my dresser getting a tank top that says "I <3 music" and pulled out black skinny jeans, white shorts and white shorts with light blue stars. She told me to try them on so I did. She said I should wear regular jean colored shorts so they don't get dirty. I took out my drawstring bag that was blue and had Jessica written across it. I put my warped ticket, with backstage passes in there 4 water bottles, sharpies, an extra charger, and paper. My phone vibrated and Leda got a huge smile on her face. I grabbed my phone seeing.
From: "Eric"
3 more days till I get to meet you! I can't wait to see you! I feel like we're totally going to pass each other because we don't know what we look like yet.

I smiled and replied
To: "Eric"
We'll set up a place and time. That way we can't miss each other.

From: "Eric"
Hmm. I know you like of mice & men, all time low, Chelsea grin and born of Osiris. So meet after all time lows signing? Behind the tent. You'll know when it's me.:)

To: "Eric"
I can't wait hopefully you won't be a pedophile or some crazy person. ;)

From: "Eric"
I may be crazy, but never a pedophile.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm working really hard on this, I really hope you guys like it. Comment suggestions, or anything.
Comments means faster updates!
Thanks for reading.