Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Jessica's POV
It's been 2 week. Jack and the guys have a hotel room. We got Leda to quit one job. I'm on medical leave, and I should be fine for now. In Starbucks I now sit in my wheelchair and takes orders, that it. For mcDonalds, all i do is sit in my wheelchair and take orders. That's it. Simple. Today is Ledas appointment to see if the baby is a boy or girl, and I'm going with her. Then after that I'm going to dinner with Jack.
"Knock knock coming in!" Leda said smiling. I wheeled my chair towards the door.
"Hey gorgeous! How are ya?" I smiled.
"Good, and you?"
"I'm amazing! Ready to go?" I smile and wheeled out of the house. We got to the car and I did my usual thing getting into the car.
"Jess, I'm nervous." Leda said as we started to go.
"It's fine, in 4 and a half months, you get to see your baby." I smiled.
"What are you going to name your baby? I mean, if you have a baby." She said out of curiosity.
"Girl probably Lyric, and for a boy probably Kyler or Izayah. I just like those names. What about you?" I smiled.
"Girl would be Bailey or Hailey. Boy would probably be Mason." She smiled and we shortly arrived to the doctors. They did the cold gel and printed pictures. She was having a girl.
"I'm having a girl!" She smiled.
"Congrats!" I smiled back.
"Bailey. I know. Bailey." She smiled.
We spent the day together, we went to the mall and shopped a little. We got a new outfit for my date. I got a black skinnys and decided to wear one of the BONER shirts Jack left at my house. I don't think we were going out for a fancy dinner. Jack said he wanted a normal date, so maybe Denny's or ihop or something. Idunno.
"Are you excited?!" Leda smiled with her hand on her stomach.
"Baby Bailey? Of course!!" I smiled
"No! Your date!" She laughed
"I am." I smiled.
"It's been a year, finally!" She laughed.
"So, you got anyone interested in you?" I perked my eyebrows up.
"I think. Well, we just became friends, but we're hitting it off great. He's a great guy. He knows I'm pregnant and everything we talk a lot. Not to mention, he's extremely cute and funny." She smiled and kept going straight.
"Hmm. Who is it?" I smiled and she seemed nervous.
"I don't know if I should tell you." She squealed.
"Please don't tell me it's Jack." I said crossing my fingers.
"HA! You think I could get Jack that easily? I don't even think I can get his attention with you around. He's extremely into you. You can tell he likes you a lot." She smiled
"Thank goodness! Then who is it?" I smiled.
"It's Alex." She said quickly.
"Really?! What about Larissa?" I laughed.
"She couldn't hold his attention, they broke up." She smiled.
"That's great!" I smiled.
---
"Hey lady!" Jack said sitting on my couch. He had his hair perfectly messy, black sweatpants, his black and purple nikes and a blue shirt on. I curled my hair, and had black sweatpants, and his blue boner shirt on. It wasn't too easy to put skinny jeans over a broken leg.
"Hi!" I said smiling
"You look amazing, especially in my shirt." He smiled
"Why do guys like it when girls wear their shirts?" I asked out of curiosity.
"It's sexy, it's like claiming that girl. Like a dog marks it's territory by peeing everywhere, that's what guys are pretty much doing, just without the pee." He said and I laughed.
"Please don't pee on me." I laughed
"I won't." He smiled.
---
We went to ihops. They had unlimited pancakes all day.
"Ledas having a girl. She's planning on naming her Bailey." I smiled.
"Ha! I love the drink baileys." He smiled.
"Jack, you love anything with alcohol." I laughed.
"That is true." He said putting his hands on the table.
"Welcome to ihops. I'm Jessica, your server for tonight. Can I start you off with drinks?" Our waitress came over. We said our drinks and I started laughing.
"She has the same name as me." I laughed.
"But it's better for you." He smiled. She came back over.
"Here you go."she smiled.
"Are you ready to order or still need time?" She asked holding her notepad.
"I'm ready." Jack said and looked at me.
"So am I." I laughed.
"What can I get you?" She smiled at Jack.
"Chocolate chip pancakes and if you could pour chocolate sauce on it, that'd be great." He smirked. She looked at me.
"I'd like to have blueberry pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries on the top." I smiled and she nodded and walked away.
"You're gonna be so hyper." I rolled my eyes.
"That's the best part." He smiled.
---
We ate dinner, Jack had 9 pancakes, where he puts it, I have no idea.
"Jess. Look at this." Jack said coming out of my room, he made me stand in the hallway. I looked up and saw him in a blue sundress. You know the ones that stretch a lot.
"Oh my god, what are you doing?" I said laughing.
"Being pretty, I do this once a week, I tell myself I'm the prettiest princess on the land." She said putting his hand on his hip.
"Oh my god, I love you." I laughed.
"Yessss!" He yelled. I looked at him confused and he just laughed and started to play with his hair.
"Is that my brush?!" I said dropping my mouth.
"Yea. I'm using it!" He dropped his mouth down too.
"Can you sign my brush? Oh my god, my friends will never believe Jack Barakat used my brush!" I said putting my hand over my mouth.
"I'll gladly sign it.... But first." He sat on his knees and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled away shorty after. I just smiled like an idiot. I hate how he had to get on his knees just to kiss me, but typical Jack.
"Will they believe that Jack Barakat just kissed you, or will I have to sign your lips, too." He smiled and winked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I keep putting "chapter" they're not even like chapters I don't even know. Sorry! I was on vacation and blah blah blah. I hope you like it.
Share my story with someone who you think will enjoy, comment or anything!