Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 13

Chapter 13

-Jessica's POV-

The last 3 months were extremely stressful. Its november 11th. Ledas having baby Bailey in a month and a half.
We're in the process of moving, we picked an apartment. 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen and a living room. We're moving to Baltimore, I haven't told Jack yet, I'm kinda scared to. I mean, I'm moving closer to him, not that I planned it, Leda has always just wanted to go there. Jack has been staying with me sometimes, not all the time. He goes back to Baltimore, a lot.
I heard a shit ton of beeping out front of my house so I finished dressing and ran outside.
"You're going to be late for work!" Jack yelled at me. I rolled my eyes annoyingly going back inside getting a few things and walking out the door again.
"Good morning." I smiled and kissed Jacks cheek.
"Good morning. What are you doing later?" He said backing out of the driveway.
"At 4, you're going to pick me up since it's Friday, and then I have to pack more stuff." I smirked.
"Where are you even moving to, you still have to tell me." He said rolling him eyes. i playfully hit his arm
"Leda wanted to move to Baltimore, so that's what we're doing, just happens, that you live there too. I didn't plan this, I tried to move to California. Leda said it was too far." I sighed thinking he was going to be creeped out or something. He pulled into the parking lot of Starbucks.
"Have fun in the over priced coffee place." He smiled and kissed me. I can't get over his kisses.
-----
"Hey!" I said walking out of the door and walking towards Jack. He put his arms around me and spun me in a hug thing for a few seconds.
"How was work?" He smiled opening the car door for me.
"Another day at work, keeps the bills paid. Just kidding, my parents pay the bills here. Ill end up splitting in Baltimore." I laughed.
"How much do you have saved?"
"Like 70,000." I laughed.
"How much is the apartment?"
"Idunno my parents are paid that already. But monthly, it's 1,200, everything included. Which is pretty decent." I smiled.
"You should be fine." He smiled looking away from the road quickly.
"You know, my apartment is like 15 minutes away walking distance away from where you are, so you can just go to my apartment, even if I'm not even there, I trust you to not throw party's.. Not at least while I'm not there." He laughed.
"I'll take advantage of that." I smiled and laughed as he pulled into my driveway.
We walked in being bombarded by my parents.
"Jessie! 4 more days, I'm going to miss you so much, I want to spend dinner with you tonight, I took the next few days off to spend with you." My mom smiled and went off to another room.
"Okay, mom. Hi Steve." I said waving to my step dad. I know Steve is an okay, semi decent step father, that I should say he's my actual father, but I just can't. I can't. I don't know what it is. I wish I could.
"Hi, Jack, nice to see you again." My mom said waving at him.
"Jess, go get dressed." Steve pushed me up the stairs. I got dressed pretty quickly and came down the stairs. I changed my khaki pants to regular skinny jeans and a aero shirt.
"I'm going to go hang out with Leda." Jack smiled, kissed my cheek and waved to my parents.
"You can come to dinner with us." My mom smiled.
"I think Leda might need some help, I mean, pregnant and all." He laughed a little "than you though." He smiled and went out the door to the next door down.
----
We went out to some expensive dinner. Talked about how much they're going to miss me and the basic stuff. They asked about Jack and normal things. My phone started ringing snapping me out of my thoughts.
The phone rang with the name Cuntbag<3 I answered.
"Helloooooo!" I smiled in the phone.
"Come to the mall! Jack, Bailey and I are here." She said excitedly and I drove to the mall. The mall closes at 11 on weekends, it was just barely 7. I walked through a few stores, trying to find Leda and I finally found her in Victoria secret buying more yoga pants. I gave her a disapproving look.
"What! I can't wear jeans anymore! This gives me an excuse to buy cute things. Plus, my moms paying."she smiled.
"Oh god Leda I can't deal with you." I said laughing.
"Your Jackiepoo left somewhere. I think the bathroom. He didn't want to leave for 5 seconds, after what happened last time. I told him you were coming in and seeing me in like a minute and he nodded, told me to be safe and practically ran off to the bathroom pushing everyone out of the way because "he couldn't hold it any longer."" She said and we both started laughing hysterically.
About 5 minutes later, he was walking back occasionally walking past fans who would wave and smile at him. But there was this one fan who started hysterically crying, and attacked his face with her face. He gently tried to push her away, and she almost fainted.
"Please don't attack my face with your face, that's a no no. You don't do that." He said loud enough for me to hear. He started walking back over to Leda and I and we started laughing.
"That didn't mean shit, she pretty much raped my face. I'm basically blinded by you, you're all I see. Don't be mad." He said with a little pout lip.
"Why would I be mad? That's hilarious, not for you, but for me. I'm sorry you had to go through that." I said laughing and I kissed his cheek. He intertwined our fingers and laughed.
"Aw, you guys are so cute." Leda smiled.
"I hear you and Alex are banging under the sheets. I hear being pregnant makes you horny, but I mean damn. Jess, can I get you pregnant then we can bang all the time?" He smiled at Leda than me.
"You're funny, she can't have sex with you until she's 54. And as for Alex, He's sweet, I like him a lot." She said sarcastically at the first part.
"Maybe in a year, Jack. Leda, you guys would go great together, aw." I smiled.
Jack took out his phone and started laughing. I mean his laugh, in my world could cure sickness, it could creat world peace. His laugh is that amazing. I'm in love with his laugh.
"What?" I said out of curiosity. He turned his phone to me showing me a text from Alex.
"Dude I need help. How did you ask Jess out? I want to ask Leda out."
I laughed and he turned his phone back.
"What?" Leda gave a confused look.
"Inside joke." I quickly responded.
"Let me know." She smiled a little.
"Can't. It's my nudes. I don't want them to get out, plus you don't want to check out your bestfriends boyfriends dick, or do ya?" He said wiggling his eyebrows.
"Ew ill pass." She said rolling her eyes.
-----
We finally got home, Leda went to her house and Jack came with me we were laying in bed and I was just laying there. Worrying, like usual. What if people don't like me in Baltimore? What will Conner and Andrew do? Will they miss me? Will my parents just get caught up in work and forget about me? What if Jack and I break up? Baltimore isn't that huge, I could easily bump into him. He started talking escaping me from my thoughts.
"Stop worrying." He said softy with his eyes closed. I thought he fell asleep already.
"What?"
"Worrying about whatever you're worrying about, it's okay." He said, his eyes still closed.
"How do you know I'm worrying, you can't even see me." I smiled a little.
"Do you really think that I need to see you to know what you're feeling? I've known you for so long, I know you. Everything is going to be okay." He smiled, his eyes still closed. I leaned over and laid my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.
"I'm worried about leaving, and pretty much everything." I said softly.
"You can still visit here, it's not like you're going to mars and can't come back, you can come back, I promise." He smiled kissing my forehead.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!! I'm working really hard o this, I've been prewriting the chapters, I made it like 3 "chapters" longer, I'm around chapter 17, but still working on the other chapters too. I don't know if you understand, BUT I don't think you want to read me rambling. I hope you're all having a good night.
Thank you to where my demons hide.
I love comments! I also love when you recommend or subscribe!
All comments are welcome, pleaaaase all cunstructive critisism is welcome.
Xoxo bye <3