Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 14

Chapter 14

This month and a week and a half have gone by super fast, I can't handle it. Its december 6th already. We're already moved into our apartment, everything's finished, I'm sleeping over at Jacks and Alex is at mine and Ledas place. We were watching a movie. He was sitting on the couch and I was sitting laying down with my head on his legs.
"Hey Jess. I gotta tell you something." He sadly smiled and my heart started to pump faster.
"Uh, yea Jack?" I said and moved so I sat up facing him.
"You know, I get to tell you, but I can't tell the fans."he smiled a little I looked at him confused.
"Are you going back on tour?" I said and smiled. He nodded and looked down.
"I love touring. I do, so much. But I also love being with you. It's a 4 month long tour, than we have like a week or two off, then we go into the recording studio. That will be like 7 months all together. I'm sorry. I just really wish it didn't have to be like this." He looked down and he covered his eyes.
"Jack, it's okay. I'm happy for you." I said rubbing circles into his back.
"No! It's not okay!" He raised his voice a little.
"Every fucking girlfriend I've had and I tell them I'm going on tour, has broken up with me while I was gone or cheated on me. That's why I gave up on relationships. 7 months is a long time. I'm known for one night stands and leaving. Not being faithful. I'm scared." He said crying.
"I won't leave you. I'm not going to cheat on you. You make me the happiest person ever. I'm glad you gave me a choice for a relationship because I love you. Hell, I loved you even before I freaking met you. You meant and still mean absolutely everything to me. I believe you'll be faithful. I hope you will. I believe you can. Don't be scared. You can call me anytime, FaceTime anything, I promise. Ill take a break off work, ill wake up in the middle of the night. Ill make surprise visits. Please, you're all I want." I said and he was sobbing.
"I will b-be faithful to you. I c-can't hurt you. S-sometimes I just w-wish you were u-ugly so no one would want to go after y-you. B-but I have y-you so they can't." He sniffled and smiled. Calming down from crying.
"And I'm glad you have me and they don't." I smiled
"I'm glad I've spent the last 3 month dating you. I wish I made that choice sooner." He said stuttering here and there a little.
"I'm glad too. And I wish you did too." I kissed him softly.
"You're amazing." He smiled and kissed me again.
"You know, most of the time it's usually the girl crying, not the guy." I said teasingly.
"Shut up. I care about you. That's why." He said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms looking away from me. He was still sniffling a little and I hurt me, knowing this was tearing him apart.
"Oh, now you're going to act like that?" I said smirking.
"Hmm. Maybe not anymore." He smirked and pushed me down on the couch, kissing me. We kept kissing and he kept intensifying the kiss. At some points, little moans would escape from me or him. We stayed like that for a while until I pulled away and noticed it was snowing. I pulled away, slipping my shoes on, and getting my hoodie running out the door.
"Hey! Where are you going?!" Jack yelled putting his shoes on and running out the door after me.
"Trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue duh!" I yelled laughing. I ran around trying to catch snowflakes on my tongue.
"You look like such an idiot!" He yelled making a snowball.
"Hey! Don't you dare throw that at me!" I said running away.
"Come back!" He yelled as I laid down in the snow making a snow angel.
"I'll make one with you!" He said plopping on the ground by me. We waved our feet and arms around for a while and he stood up laughing.
"Here ill help you up so you don't mess yours up." He laughed sticking out his hand. He pulled me up and hugged me. I hugged back and got snow shoving it down his shirt. I started running away as I got hit with a snowball. I pretended to faint.
"Oh no! Jessica are you okay? Or uh do I need to call the ambulance?" Jack laughed
"Oh, Jack! I think I need to go to the hospital, I think I may just..." I shut my eyes and stuck my tongue out.
"Oh no! I'm calling right now! We woo we woo! They're here!" He said picking me up running and dropping me into a snow bank.
"I'm alive! I'm cold! I'm alive and cold!" I yelled laughing.
"You're the cutest thing ever." He said smiling at me. At this moment, the way he's smiling at me, the way he's looking at me, the way his eyes are shining perfectly, I'm not even cold, I can feel my body being warmed up as my heart beats faster. I kissed him and smiled.
"Jack, stop talking about yourself like that." I laughed.
"Psh I mean I talk about myself a lot, but this time I'm talking about you!" He laughed
"You're like the greatest person ever I swear!" I pushed his shoulder a little
"Oh god! That hurt!" He yelled holding his arm.
"Stop being a baby!" I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him.
"I can be whaaaatevver I want." He smirked
"Hmm, and what would you like to be?" I asked smiling.
"Well, I want to be a big baby who tours around the world playing guitar and makes dick jokes."
"You've already accomplished that goal."
"Oh well, hmm, maybe-" Jack said as I heard my phone ringing.
"Hold that thought! Ill be right back!" I quickly got up and got pulled down just as fast.
"Don't leave!" He said giving me the puppy eyes.
"Fine. Whoever is calling can wait." I laughed.
"Why are we even in the snow?" Jack laughed
"Idunno, you brought me here." I laughed
"Noooooo, you ran outside so I followed!" He said snapping.
"Whateverrrrr. Lets make a snowman!" I laughed and stood up. We adventually finished the snowman. I ran inside and got a robe that I never wore and a bra. I put them on the snow..woman.
"Jack. Get in the picture, I'm going to put this up on Instagram. Jack, with his newest girl. You have to kiss her check too." I laughed.
"Go get your phone!" I ran inside getting my phone, taking a picture. I put it on Instagram, tagged Jack in it and put the caption 'Jack with his new lovely girlfriend.' I got a few comments saying "that's suppose to be me!" I laughed and put my phone in my pocket.
"Lets go inside it's getting cold." I laughed. We went inside. I made coffee and we sat at the kitchen table. I noticed it was 11:11
"Jack! Look! 11:11 make a wish! Close your eyes!" I said squeezing my eyes closed and I wished that I could visit Jack a lot on tour.
"What'd you wish for?" Jack said smiling
"I can't tell you! It won't come true!" I laughed
"I'll tickle you until you tell me."
"You'll never get it out of me!" I said as he got up and started tickling my stomach. No matter how many times I said stop he wouldn't.
"Fine fine I'll tell you!" I gave up.
"Okay, Go!"
"I wished so that I could surprise visit you a lot while you're on tour." I smiled
"You will dont worry, and so will I." He smiled
"What did you wish for?"
"Uh. I can't tell you." He laughed.
"Why not?" I laughed
"Because, it's a stupid corny wish."
"It's about Alex!" I winked and laughed
"Dammit! How'd you know?" He said shaking his head.
"Idunno, but I'm tired as fuck. So I'm going to bed." I laughed putting my cup in the sink kissing him
"Alrighty. Ill be in there soon." He smiled while drinking some coffee watching me walk away. I got in his room putting a pair of shorts I left here and a baggy tee shirt out of his drawer. I got all comfy and than I saw Jack walking in stripping until he was only in his boxers, climbing into his bed. I turned a little so I could get comfortable and put my head on his chest listening to his heart beat as we fell asleep.
"Goodnight." Jack whispered and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight." I smiled. I fell asleep thinking about how if you looked at Jack you honestly probably wouldn't think he's a huge softy and would cry if he had to leave his girlfriend of almost 4 months, to go on tour for 7 months. It was heart breaking seeing him cry, I never want to see it again, but I know I will have to, but sometimes, he has to deal with me crying. He was scared of me leaving, that's the first. Maybe Leda was right when she said Jack was pretty much already in love with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update!
I don't even know where I going with this story ugh wow.
Well, comment what you think, anything. I appreciate everything
Also thank you to wheremydemonshide again c:
By the way 136 readers. Damn. Thank you.