Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alex and I were in the room with Leda as you heard screams, she was giving birth to Bailey today. She was screaming "that fucking guy who raped me put me through this! Oh my fucking god. I'm going to kill someone! Get this human out of me, now! I don't want to go through this anymore! This fucking hurts!" Everyone just ended up yelling "push" and baby Bailey came out.
Leda held Bailey for the first time and her face was priceless. She looked like how Jack looks at alcohol or a new guitar. Pure love. The second person to hold the baby, was Alex. It was cute, he looked at that baby almost the same way that Leda looked at her. It was honestly the most adorable thing ever. Alex was pretty set on giving this baby a dad in her life. He said he wants to be there for her the day she's born, I support it. It's amazing. They've been dating for a little over 2 months, but they had a thing going on before that. They were rolling around under the sheets even before they started dating. I don't care what she does because I can't control her, at that time, I just really hoped he stayed.
"You know, I don't understand when a kid is just born that they already say that it looks like one parent. I can't see anything similar." Jack said walking into the room as Alex passed me Bailey. She had her eyes closed, like most babies would. She squirmed around a little and made a little sound. She was adorable.
"Should we let Jack hold her or is he not responsible enough?" I smiled.
"Please let me hold her! Please please please!" Jack said raising his hand and jumping up and down.
"Of course." Leda tiredly smiled and I handed Bailey to Jack he smiled over at me and took Bailey carefully. He kissed her cheek and just stared at her for a little before he handed her back to Leda. She filled out the paper work and Alex took a big step and signed the birth certificate. It was official.
Bailey Rose Bell. Born on January 12th 8 days away from her due date. Leda and Bailey were released after a few hours and went back to the apartment.
"KNOCK KNOCK!" Alex and Jack yelled before barging in.
"Sh. Baileys sleeping!" Leda shushed them.
"She didn't wake up, see. We weren't that loud." Jack said and laughed.
"I'm sorry." Alex said laughing and sat by Leda.
"Hey!" Jack said and came over to me.
"Hey!" I smiled.
"What are you doing?" He said intertwining our fingers.
"About to go job hunting." I rolled my eyes.
"I'll go with you." He smiled.
"Alrighty." I smiled and started walking to the door.
"Yaknow, that boot thing you have to keep on all the time is very trendy, you should wear it all the time. How much longer do you even have to wear that thing anyway?" Jack joked while pointing to me bulky boot for my leg.
"I should, but I think it would smell a lot worse. Also, I get it off in about a week." I said bumping into him a little as we walked.
"Also our 4 month anniversary." He smirked while opening the car door.
"Oh wow. I forgot about that." I lied.
"Oh." Jack said softly, you could hear the disappointment in his voice. He put the car keys in the slot and looked upset.
"Wait." I smiled and pulled his face towards me.
"I challenge you to a face battle." I smirked. He smiled and kissed me with force. Our lips moving in perfect sync and he licked the bottom of my lip for entrance I decided to make him work for it. He smiled in the kiss and moved his face away and he sat up more on the seat and reached over again and started nibbling and leaving small kisses on my neck. I smirked and pulled my neck a little.
"If you don't stop, we'll have to bring this to the back seat or we can go to your apartment." I smiled deviously.
"No, no. We can wait. As much as I'd love to fuck the absolute shit out of you, I can't. Not right now at least. I want to prove that I actually like you. I want you. I want you in so many ways, I just want to wait a little, so I can show them, I can wait. I'm not all about sex because Jessica, I'm in love with you." He said smiling.
"There I said it, I'm in love with you." He said again smiling.
"I'll wait as long as you need." I smiled.
"Jack, I'm also in love with you." I said and I kissed his lips quickly.
"Also, one more thing, I never forgot, I was going to ask you, will you go on a date with me next week at Ambrosias diner? The day I get my boot off though." I laughed.
"Of course, Jessica. Now lets go get some applications for you." He smiled and started the car backing out of the driveway.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to Taryn. (Where my demons hide) You'll come in around chapter 17-19. I'm not sure yet, maybe sooner!
Comment anything! Don't be silent readers!