Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Our date went pretty great. It was pretty fun actually. But it's now February 10th. Jack leaves Today. I'm so bummed about it, but he'll be happy. We had mind blowing sex last night. We've been together for 6 months. By the time he gets home, we'll be at a year and a month. Even though I'm missing more than a year. No one said it would be easy, but it's definitely worth it. There are the surprise visits and the days off, it just makes me appreciate him more. My phone buzzed making me jump a little.
From: Cunt bag!<3
I can't sleep. It's 4 in the morning. I'm suppose to get up at 6. This is so hard.
I quickly texted back
'I know, it's hard for me too. You need sleep, you have to take care of Bailey all day. Alex will be back <3'
She texted back
'And so will Jack. Goodnight." I pressed the lock button on my phone, and cuddled into Jack. I'm going to miss this, a lot.
"JESS WAKE UP!" I woke up real fast looking up at the one and only Jack Barakat banging pans together.
"I'm awake I'm awake!" I yelled.
"Good." He smiled and kissed the tip of my nose.
I got up from laying down. I was naked from last nights sex. I put on a bra, a blue shirt, skinny jeans and I took the hoodie Jack had on last night so I still got to smell him. He agreed to wearing his hoodies all the time and trading the ones that smell like me, for the ones that smell like him. I wear his hoodies so much, they start smelling like me.
"Comeon. Get your shoes on, we're going for a quick breakfast." Jack said smiling and walking back out. His bags were downstairs by the door. He brought them last night so he can just stay here. Oh, did I mention the breakdown we had together last night? I started bawling my eyes out after sex, and then after 10 minutes of me crying, he started crying too. It was terrible. I put my shoes on and started to walk down the stairs.
"Damn, does it take you long enough to put shoes on?" He said obviously annoyed.
"I'm sorry. I started thinking about something." I said looking down. Jack walked out the door and I closed the door after me. He made it to the car and waited. I got in the car, buckled my seat belt and he was backing out of the driveway. We were going to the diner right out of town.
"Why are you so mad that it took a little longer to just put my fucking shoes on?!" I said, angrily.
"Well, it might be the fact that I have to fucking leave soon and I wanted to have a nice breakfast with you."
"This Is the start of an amazing day! An argument and you're leaving! How wonderful." I said annoyed.
"You knew this was going to be a factor of dating me. We were going to be leaving a lot for tours and shows and everything like this. You knew what you were getting yourself into." He said rolling his eyes pressing on the gas.
"Yeah, I know! I understand that you go on tours and stuff, I understand that I only have like 2 hours to hang out with you before you leave. Do you think I want you to leave for seven months?! I don't." I said looking out the window.
"Do you think I want to leave you for seven months either?! I fucking don't. I want to be with you. That's seven months Im going to miss seeing you. Only surprise or planned visits. I mean come the fuck on. Seven fucking months." He said rolling his eyes.
"Jack I don't even know what the fuck were arguing about." I said hiding a little smile.
"I don't know either? Not seeing you or something? Or you taking so long getting your shoes. We're stupid. I mean, I'm stupid for getting mad about it." He laughed.
"You're not the only stupid one here." I laughed as he pulled into the diner. We sat down and a girl came over.
"My name is Plora, how can I help you?" She said looking at Jack.
"I'll have pancakes and an orange juice. Jess will have French toast, whipped cream and strawberries on the top and an orange juice." He smiled handing her his menu.
"Impressive." I laughed.
"What'd I tell you, I know you." He smiled.
"I see that." I said as Plora came over with our drinks.
"You love me. I mean, what can I say. All the bitches love me."
"You wish!" I laughed
"Hurtful!" He covered his mouth.
"Good." I smiled.
"You're so cute." He smiled.
"But you're cuter." We talked for about 10 minutes and the tiny girl came back again.
"Here's the French toast, strawberries and whipped cream, and the pancakes." Plora smiled and walked away again. We quickly ate and paid the bill getting into the car again. We pretty much sped back to my apartment. We saw Ledas car, she recently got a used car. We laughed and started to walk in.
"Jack! I'm having the bus just come pick us up. Oh yea, Zack is dropping off his girlfriend here so she can just walk home, she doesn't live to far and he wants everyone to meet her. Her name is Taryn. Try to act normal for a little bit." Alex laughed.
"What times the bus coming?" Jack said a little nervous.
"In like 30 minutes." Alex said walking over to Bailey and holding her kissing her face all over.
"That's enough time for a quickie!" Jack said grabbing my hand and running towards the bedroom.
"Oh Jack!" I yelled.
"Close the damn door and shut up!" Leda yelled. Jack and I started laughing.
"I love you and I'm going to miss you so fucking much!" I said kissing him.
"I love you too. Ill probs miss you more though." He smiled and kissed my neck. He pulled his face away from the crook of my neck and he laughed.
"Did we really go that hard last night? Fuck. I'm glad you called out of work today." He started laughing.
"Well. I didn't get the chance to look in the mirror." I smirked getting up from sitting with Jack and up to my mirror. Swinging my hips just a little to tease him. I could already tell he was smirking. I moved my hair looking at my neck.
"Jack! What the fuck!" I laughed turning around.
"Now you'll have something to remember me by." He smirked pulling me into him he kissed me and we got up leaving to room to Alex still holding Bailey.
"Can I say bye to Bailey?" Jack said walking to Alex. Alex handed Bailey over and smiled.
"Hi Bailey!" Jack said in a high voice.
"I'm going to miss you the most!" He said winking at me.
"Mwah!" He kissed her loudly and everyone laughed. He handed Bailey back to Alex as he ran towards me and picked me up and spun me. I laughed hitting his chest to let me down. He pulled me over his shoulder as there was a big beep outside and a few seconds later Rian, Zack, and Taryn bardging in my apartment. Well not exactly Taryn. She was looked really shy. She just stood by Zack for a second.
"You must be Taryn." I smiled waving at her. Currently upside down.
"You must be that crazy girl that deals with Jack." She laughed.
"Yea, I love my nutcase over here." I laughed. Jack put me down and Leda said hi to the unfamiliar face.
"Time to go guys!" Flyzik came in and said.
"Bye Jessica!" Rian said walking over to me giving me a hug. Next was Zack and Taryn rolled her eyes.
"Jesssicaaaa! I'm going to miss youuuuuuuuu! Not miss you and Hack waking in on Leda and I but ill miss you. Don't forget to text and stuff." He laughed giving me a bear hug. He then went over to Leda.
"Jess I'm going to miss you. I know we've said it a million times. Ill miss your monkey face." He smiled. Kissing the tip of my nose.
"I love you." I said kissing his lips.
"I love you too." He smiled.
"Guys. Come on." Flyzik said trying to hurry them up.
"I have to go. Ill probably call you everyday just to talk to you cause ill miss you so much." He laughed kissing my cheek and walking over to Leda and Bailey. He kissed Baileys cheek and gave Leda a hug.
"Bye guys." He smiled and walked over to me intertwining our fingers.
"Wait outside." He said grabbing the bag that Zack didn't get. We all stood outside Infront of the tour bus.
"Bye, I love you." He said once again, and also kissing me again.
"I love you too." I laughed and grabbed his face kissing him one more time. He smiled and walked slowly onto the tour bus. Up the buses stairs. He got to a window and started waving as Alex said his last goodbyes and he also went to the window with the boys waving until the couldn't see us anymore. My phone started ringing. If these sheets were states by all time low I knew it was Jack.
"Yes?" I answered
"I already miss you."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you once again to Taryn. You're going to pop up more in the last few chapters. I finished it! I just need to remember to post it. I'm kinda sad that this is ending. I want to write a new story. Any ideas?