Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 19

Chapter 19.

It's been a long month and a half. I'm going to the doctors today. I've been sick lately, I've been throwing up, stomach pains, everything. Even on top of that, I haven't gotten my period. I know, I know. The whole you're pregnant! Thing. No, Jack always wears condoms. I always make him wear condoms. I don't think we could deal with TWO babies. Leda also took off just in case. I haven't told Jack yet. I don't want him to worry about me. I have a guy feeling I'm pregnant. But I can't tell him yet. If I'm pregnant, I'm flying to Cali, that's where they are now.
"Ready?" Leda let out a sigh. She left Bailey with Alex's mom. Alex's mom has been taking Bailey out a lot and stuff, connecting a bond. It was great.
"Ready as ever." I sighed standing up from the couch.
"Great." She smiled. Opening the door for us. We got settled in the car and started driving
"What am I going to do. I can't be sick! I'm going to miss work, then I'm not going to be able to pay rent and all of these things!" I said getting stressed out.
"It's fine don't worry." Leda said. You could tell she was tired. Without Alex here, Baileys been a pain. She's in love with Alex. Alex calls constantly talks to Bailey and Leda. He texts me a lot too. Jack calls a lot too. It's tiring, always being on your phone. But. I'm making a surprise visit soon. We got there and signed in. It didn't take long to get in. She asked all kinds of questions.
"When was the last time you had sex?" She asked.
"A month and a half ago with my boyfriend." I said remembering the night.
"Can you pee in this cup?" She asked. I went the the bathroom, did what I had to and have her it. She came back about 15 minutes later. I was indeed pregnant. A month and a half pregnant with Jacks baby. Wow.
"Congratulations. We need to schedule a time to come back for an ultrasound. We can do that today." She said and I immediately said yes. I need to see if the baby is healthy so I can fly to Cali.
About 40 minutes later I had the cold gel on my tummy and she was moving the Metal thing around and you saw a little blob. She pointed out where the head is and she said my little baby is healthy. She said I can fly until I was 6 months along.
"Thank you so much." I smiled and we left.
"That's crazy!" Leda said
"I don't know what to do. I know that I'm going to Cali right now. They have like 3 dates for Cali. The first one is tonight. I'm packing my bags and leaving." I said quickly making Leda speed up.
"I'll drive you to the airport. Ill look up times while you're packing for a few days. Next one is probably 3 or 4 it's only 2:30 right now so we have to hurry up." We quickly got to our apartment and ran inside. I ran to my room and so did Leda she got her phone out and looked up the next flight.
"3:30 okay?" She said helping me. I threw 2 pairs of shorts 2 jeans and a few shirts along with a sweater and of course the necessities.
"Lets go!" Leda said grabbing the bag and I grabbed my phone charger and extra things. "It's 2:47 we did that fast!" She yelled throwing the bag I the car and starting the car going pretty fast to the airport. I called Alex.
"Alex! I need to talk to you!" I yelled into the phone.
"What's wrong?!"
"Is Jack around you?"
"No, I don't know where he is actually."
"Okay. Well I'm coming to Cali." I said
"No way, really?"
"Yes. I need to."
"Why?"
"You'll find out when I'm there."
"Okay."
"I have to go."
"Bye."
"See you soon." I hung up the phone.
"Stop at a store,Leda." I said smiling.
"Okay, why?" She asked.
"I'm getting a soda." In a few minutes we stopped at the store. I looked for the colas and found one that said Mom, dad and 3 uncles I also bought an aunt one for Leda.
I got back in the car and handed her the aunt one.
"What'd else you get?" She said looking over.
"They're all cokes." I smiled.
"Mine says aunt!" She smiled. I showed her the mom, dad and uncle ones and she said it was a good idea.
We got to the airport and I put the colas in my bag and bought the ticket to Cali. We said our goodbyes and Leda was going to talk to my boss. The plane flight was long, but not as nearly as long as the boys' travels. We finally landed and I looked for Alex. He was picking me up. I found him and started to walk faster, as fast as my luggage would roll. When I reached him I gave him one of the biggest hugs. I almost knocked him over.
"I've missed you guys so fucking much." I mumbled into his chest still hugging him.
"We missed you too. Jack doesn't stop talking about you." He laughed.
"Good, he hasn't forgot about me." I laughed.
"I don't think that's even possible." He rolled his eyes.
"Lets go." I laughed.
"Here, ill be nice since I can't see you as much and ill take your bag." He laughed and started pulling the bag along.
"Wow! Thank you so much!" I said sarcastically. We got to the taxi and Jack called Alex.
"Shut up. Don't talk, laugh, anything." Alex smiled answered the phone putting it on speaker.
"What?" Alex said.
"Where the fuck are you?" Jack said. He was a little cranky. Probably from little sleep.
"I'm hooking up with some chick. Why?" He said seriously.
"Dude, what happened to Leda?" He sounded pissed now.
"Doesn't matter, I'm coming back to the bus now." Alex said hiding a laugh.
"Whatever dude. See you later. Bye." Jack said and hung up the phone.
"He sounded pissed." I laughed
"He won't be soon." Alex laughed and the taxi driver started leaving the airport.
It was a really quick drive and the taxi driver stopped a little before the tour buses. Alex gave him his money and we started walking. I had my bag rolling it.
"I'm back!" Alex yelled.
"Dude shut the fuck up I trying to sleep." Jack yelled.
"Whatever grumpy pants." Alex yelled laughing.
Alex waved me back to the bunks and pointed me to Jacks bunk. I opened the curtain and he was faced towards the wall. I climbed into the bunk and hugged him from behind.
"Alex, what the fuck. Go away." He started to look around.
"W-wait what? Jess! What the hell. Why didn't you tell me?!" He yelled turning around and hugging me as best as he could in the small closed bunk.
"Hey! I missed you!" I smiled hugging him back.
"I missed you tooooooo!" He said clinging onto me.
"I never want to let you go." He said throwing his legs over my legs and pulling me as close as he could.
"I don't want you to." I laughed. We stayed together like that for about 5 minutes.
"You wanna go for a walk?" I laughed pulling away from Jack.
"Ughhhhhh I don't want to but I guesssssss." He whined moving extremely slowly. I got up pretty quickly going to my bag getting the two cokes that are mom and dad. I went outside and waited for my boyfriend.
"Hey there you are." He said putting his hand in his hair. His hair was so messy, but it looks so amazing messy.
"Here I got you a soda." I smiled handing him the dad one.
"Thanks." He said drinking some of it. Closing the cap again.
"Yeah, I found your new name." I said nervously.
"Huh?" He said looking around the bottle. He pointed to dad and he gave me he the confused shocked look. I turned my bottle and showed him 'mom' his face dropped wide open.
"Holy shit. No way." He said dropping his bottle.
"Yes way." I smiled nervously.
He came up to me, and spun me around.
"Wow. How far along?" He said touching my stomach.
"6 weeks aka a month and a half." I laughed.
"God, now I have someone else to love." He smiled kissing me.
"Yea." I smiled.
"Can we tell the guys?" Jack asked excitedly.
"I got coke bottles that say uncle on them so yea. They'll catch on." I smiled walking back on the bus with Jack right behind me. I got the other cokes, I gave one to Alex and went into the back lounge giving one to Zach and making him come out. To the front. Rian was exploring.
"It took awhile, but I got your new names." I laughed.
They looked and Alex was jumping up and down.
"You're pregnant?!?!?!" Alex said jumping and screaming.
"Congrats!" Zach said smiling.
"Give this to Rian when he comes back." Jack said taking it out of my hand and giving it to Alex.
"We're going out to eat." Jack said intertwining our fingers and walking out.
♠ ♠ ♠
I really enjoyed this, and I hope you did too. Comment some thoughts. Thank you Taryn! You're the best :)