Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 20

Chapter 20

I'm 4 months pregnant and I'm going to the doctors again to see if I'm having a girl or boy. Jack came to Baltimore just to be here for this. It was really hard, we were just going to do it over face time. But he insisted on coming too. He flew right after his show last night, spent the night with me, now going to the doctors, going on a date, then we're skyping my mom, then visiting his parents, then he's flying back to wherever he is right now for his show, sometimes these time zones are amazing. I felt Jack take my hand which pulled me out of my thoughts.
"What do you think?" He smiled parking the car in the parking lot.
"Boy, what about you?" I said pretty confidently.
"Girl, definitely. But either way, I'd love our baby the same." He smiled.
"Me too." I smiled. He got out of the car and opened my door for me. He took my hand and we started going inside.
"I'm nervous." I said shaking a little.
"It's okay." He gave me a reassuring smile. We sat for a little, got called in. Went through the whole process again
"What do you guys think?" The doctor said.
"Girl." Jack smiled.
"Boy." I smiled.
"Do you guys have a bet going or anything?" The doctor said laughing.
"Hmm. If it's a boy, you have to buy me flowers. If it's a girl, ill buy you dinner." I smiled. We shook on it and the doctor spoke again.
"Well. I guess, Jessica is buying you dinner." The doctor laughed and Jacks face lit up like a Christmas tree.
"I knew it!" He smiled.
"It's a girl." I smiled and he kissed me.
"Do you guys have any names planned?" The doctor asked.
"Well I'm in love with the name Lyric. Jess asked me about that name. It's an amazing name. She loves music, and so do I. So I think we're going with the name Lyric." Jack said proudly. A few minutes later we were leaving for our date. We got to a restaurant and we ordered our dinner.
"So Lyric?" Jack asked.
"I'm pretty sure of it." I smiled.
"Lyric Lynn Barakat or Lyric Lynn Marino?" He smiled.
"I don't believe we agreed on a middle name yet. But definitely Barakat." I laughed.
"Lyric Marie Barakat, Lyric Lee Barakat, Lyric Joyce Barakat, Lyric Mae Barakat, Lyric Leeann Barakat, Lyric Nicole Barakat, Lyric Leda Barakat, Lyric Brittany Barakat, idunno. Ill like anything you pick. I've been thinking about it for awhile." He smiled.
"I have to call Leda! She wanted to know." I said taking my phone out quickly calling her I told her it was a girl and is talk to her when I got home.
"I like Lyric Mae, Lyric Brittany, and Lyric Leeann." I smiled.
"I guess we'll figure it out soon we have 4 months. We don't even have to buy brand new shit, we can just use everything of Ledas. This is great!" Jack laughed.
"That's true." I smiled. We got our food and went to our apartment. We talked to Leda for a bit about it and then skyping my mom.
"Hey Jessica! Hey Jack!" My mom smiled into the camera. Andrew my older brother appearing in the background waving.
"Hey mom, hey Andy." I said as Jack waved at the camera.
"As you know, I'm pregnant with a girl!" I smiled.
"We're planing on Lyric Mae Barakat, Lyric Brittany Barakat, and Lyric Leeann Barakat." Jack smiled.
"We're not quite sure yet." I laughed.
"I like Lyric Mae." My brother smiled.
"I like Lyric Leeann." My mom smiled.
"Thanks guys!" Jack and I said at the same time.
"Congratulations!" Andrew said smiling.
"Congrats!" My mom smiled.
"Thanks, we gotta go, we have to go see Jacks mom and sister. See you soon. Love you!" I smiled and ended the call.
"Now off to see your mom and sister." I smiled.
We got there pretty quick.
"Hi guys! Wow Jessica! You've gotten so big!" May said smiling.
"Tell me the sex! Please!" Joyce said smiling big.
"Hmmm. I don't know." Jack said smirking and looking at me.
"I don't know either." I laughed.
"I mean one of the middle names we chose was Mae so you tell me." Jack said smiling.
"It's a girl!" Joyce said loudly.
"No, it's a boy. Jesse Mae Barakat." He said seriously.
"Oh! Still great!" May said smiling.
"We're planning on changing the spelling of 'may' to 'Mae' but still." Jack said hugging May and his mom.
"The name choices are Lyric Mae, Lyric Brittany, and Lyric Leeann. With obviously your guys' last names. Barakat!" I smiled.
"That's awesome! I love Lyric Mae." May said smiling and hugged me again.
"I like Lyric Joyce." Joyce laughed.
"But seriously, I like Lyric Leeann." She smiled.
"Thanks guys!" I smiled.
"We need to go, I really have to go back before the next show. Ill see you guys soon. Love you!" Jack said hugging his mom and sister. I hugged them too and we all said goodbye. Now it was time to say goodbye to Jack.

"Babeeeee." Jack said frowning.
"What." I said sounding angry, I didn't mean for it to come out that way.
"I just wanted to say I was going to miss you. Damn." He said looking over giving me a look and looking back at the road.
"You think I won't fucking miss you? I have to say goodbye once a fucking gain. Just because you're on a stupid tour." My words spit out like fire.
"Oh." He said clearly hurt.
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. I pregnant. I have mood swings. I honestly don't know why I just had one. I'm so glad you're back for right now. I shouldn't blame it on the hormones. I'm sorry I know touring makes you extremely happy, and that's all I want for you. I'm sorry." I frowned.
"Baby it's not a problem. I get it." He said reaching over grabbing my hand.
A few minutes later we parked in the airport parking lot. We walked I and got his tickets all ready.
"I don't want to say goodbye again." I sighed squeezing his hand as we sat at the airport.
"Trust me, I don't want to either." He said kissing my forehead.
"You need to board your plane in 5 minutes." I said tears threatening to spill.
"Don't cry." He smiled and put his hands on my cheeks.
"Stupid hormones." I laughed.
"It's okay, babe." He said and he kissed my lips.
"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too. And little Lyric." He smiled kissing my belly.
"Bye Jack." I smiled kissing him again watching him walk away. He turned around again and waved as he went into the entrance for his plane.
♠ ♠ ♠
Update! Taryn than you for continuous support. You're amazing!