Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 21

Chapter 21

-Jacks POV-
Jess is 6 months pregnant right now. Our next show is in New York, by where here parents and brother live. I made them all go to her parents house so I can announce to them. I'm going to ask to marry her. We've been together for almost a year, known each other for two and I'm in love with her. I had the most perfect plan.
"Hi Andrew, Steve, Colleen and Conner. Haha, I came here because I am in love with Conner and Andrews sister, Steve's step daughter and Colleens daughter. I was wondering, if I can marry Jessica. I love her with all my heart. I see my future playing shows around the world and seeing her and Lyric side stage jamming out to my band play. I'm in love, I can't see my future with anyone besides her and Lyric." I finished honestly and smiled.
"I say yes. You're the best guy she's dated. I honestly love you dude. You make her happy." Andrew said and patted me on the back.
"I agree." Colleen said smiling.
"At least she's out of my hair. Good luck." Steve said.
"I don't care, just keep her happy." Conner finished.
"Thank you guys so much, I actually have the ring with me. Here it is." I said and I pulled out the gold ring with a diamond heart on the center. She doesn't like anything too fancy and I think this is perfect for her.
"It's beautiful. I know she'll say yes." Colleen asked.
"Wow, it's great. Take care man." Andrew said smiling and left.
"I'm going to talk to the doctors and try to put it on her wrist or ankle. Then she'll see it and be like "oh my god" and ill ask her to marry me. Sounds good?" I said nervously.
"Sounds perfect!" Colleen said. Needless to say but I walked out of that house happier than when I walked in.