Status: Active. Weekly updates, but comments mean faster updates!

Meeting Him.

Chapter 23

Chapter 23

"Aunt Jay Jay! You look so pretty!" Bailey who was now 3 and a half years old smiled and hugged my leg.
"Thank you little B!" I said picking up Bailey. I was getting ready for my wedding, I was still in shorts and a tank top because the wedding is in a hour, Im just getting my hair, makeup and nails done right now.
"Now, just the finishing touches." My stylist, Marcus said smiling.
"I can't wait to see everything." I said smiling as Bailey ran off running into the room with her best friend only 8 months younger than her. Lyric at almost 3 years old. Yea yea. You waited THREE years to get married! Well, we were going to get married sooner, but then Jack and I thought to wait till Lyric could walk and be the flower girl.
"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy said he loves you and he can't wait to see you because he's going CRAZY!" She yelled putting her hands up to her cheeks rolling her big brown eyes.
"Lyric, tell daddy he can never ever see me again!" I laughed.
"Oh noo! Mommy! I want you with daddy!" She said sitting on the ground throwing her hands in the air letting them hit her lap.
"Go tell him, in an hour I won't be his girlfriend anymore." I laughed once again.
"Mom! Why won't you be his girlfriend!" She said looking at me with a sad expression.
"I'll be his wife!" I smiled at the young girl. She smiled happily and ran out the door.
"She's adorable." Marcus smiled finishing the last part of my makeup.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"Hey Jess, Lyric just told daddy that you weren't going to be his girlfriend anymore, he's freaking out." Leda came in the room holding her baby bump and laughed. She was 7 months pregnant with Alex's baby, they were next to get married.
"I said, I wasn't going to be girlfriend, I was going to be his wife." I laughed and Marcus spun me around in the chair and faced towards the mirror. I felt so beautiful. I was beautiful.
"Jessica, you're stunning. Marcus you did amazing on our hair." She smiled.
"Thank you so much he's going to love it." I said looking at Leda and Marcus.
"Honey, please. He would love you walking down the isle in sweatpants and your hair in a bun." Marcus smiled.
"Now, lets get your dress on!" Leda smiled.
"Lyric! Wanna help mommy with her dress?" I called.
"Yessssss!" She yelled running. Her dark brown hair flying as she ran. She mostly looked like Jack, no doubt she's his kid. Brown eyes, just like his, hair color, the same as his. She has my lips, my eyebrows, his face shape, and my ears.
"Good, lets go!" I said as she grabbed my hand going back into the room with my dress. We were at our own house. It was pretty big it had a kitchen, living room, 3 full bathrooms and 2 half bathrooms (which come in handy), 4 bedrooms, a hot tub on the back porch and a pool. The 4 bedrooms were Jack and mine, Lyrics room, then a music room, a spare room for another baby we're planning for. We are going to try tomorrow on the honeymoon.
"Hurry, put your dress on!" Leda said clapping her hands.
"I am." I said rolling my eyes. I got my dress on and ran my hand over the sequences going down the dress. The white strapless dress was beautiful and I loved it. Hopefully Jack would too. Bailey had her blonde hair in pigtails and her big brown eyes absolutely stood out. She wore a white puffy dress, that had a blue bow around the waist.
Lyric had her brown hair down, she wore the same dress as Bailey and ran around with little flats on their feet, not that you could see their shoes, their dress covered their feet. Their dresses were altered just a little so they don't trip and fall over their dress. They ran around the house, room to room.
"We're leaving so close your eyes, don't come out!" Jack yelled across the house. "See you at the wedding!" I yelled.
"Bye." All the men yelled and started leaving, hearing the footsteps walk out.
"Alright ladies, our turn in a bit." I said looking at the clock. I looked at Leda, Brianna, May, Bailey and Kena. My maid of honor and brides maids. I grabbed my Flower girls hand and smiled.
"Lets go!" I said kissing Marcus on the cheek and continued walking.
"You look beautiful, you know?" Leda smiled.
"Yeah Aunt JJ you look pretty!" Bailey said smiled and jumping in her seat.
"Your so pretty mommy." Lyric said holding the basket of flowers.
"I'm so glad, your the one my brother is marrying. I couldn't see him with anyone more meant for him." May smiled and grabbed Lyrics hand.
"Me too." I smiled.
We all got into the limo Jack bought.
"You know, I just wanted to ride in a simple car, but Jack said I had to ride around how I deserve to which is when he ordered this." I said as the driver shut the door. There was wine in a cabinet thing and tvs on each side. I was amazed.
"Wow!" Lyric screamed.
"What's wrong Lyric Mae?" May said laughing.
"This is so coooooool!!" She yelled.
"Yea! It's big!" Bailey yelled.
"Say thank you to your Uncle Jack." Leda laughed.
The limo stopped, and the driver walked to the door holding it open. We thanked him and stood infront of the river. Lyric started running.
"Lyric! No! Come back!" I yelled seeing her run down the isle.
"Daddy! Daddy! Thank you sooooo much for the big car!" Lyric yelled, I assumed she was hugging his leg right now. I heard the crowd of people say their "aws" and their laughs.
" you're so welcome! Tell mommy to hurry down the isle for me." He said sending chills down my spine. I was in love with this boy.
"Okay!" I heard Lyric run.
Alex started playing 'here comes the bride' on his guitar.
"It's almost time." Leda smiled as Lyric started to walk down the isle throwing flower petals in the air. Leda and Brianna walked with Rian because Alex was playing guitar at the end of the isle. On the way out, Alex is going to walk with Leda. Bailey walked with Zach, May with Jacks friend Matt, and Kena with Joe, his brother.
Lastly, it was me. My turn to walk down the isle. I started walking, staring at the man who was the love of my life. He was looking back at me smiling. Lyric started pointing at me and smiling. She ran towards me grabbing my other hand. She walked down the isle with us. Andrew my older brother "gave me away". Andrew smiled sitting down. Jack grabbed my hands, staring into my eyes.
"You're so beautiful." He whispered.
"You're so handsome." I whispered back smiling. We both weren't really paying attention to anything. And then we were saying vows.
"You may kiss the bride." I heard. Once I heard that, I looked right at Jack and he kissed me, everyone in the room disappeared. It was amazing. It's so different from anything. A few minutes later all of us walked back down the isle and everyone sat down at tables as they waited patiently for us to call the food. We sat at the biggest table.
Me, Jack, Lyric, Joyce, Bassam, my mom Colleen, Andrew and Joe. At the table next to ours was Alex, Leda, Bailey, Rian, Cass, Zack and Taryn.
"I never thought I'd actually see this day. Holy shit." Rian laughed.
"Shut up. It's not like I can't hear you." Jack said smiling.
"He's telling the truth though!"Alex said laughing.
"I bet the fans are surprised too." Zach laughed.
"I'm just glad he married a girl I actually like and not one of those slutty girls he always brought home." Joyce said smiling.
"You should see her in bed." Jack said smirking.
"Jack!" I yelled and slapped him playfully on his chest.
"I am so sorry." I laughed.
"I'm going to get some food." Andrew cleared his throat and left.
The table next to ours was laughing hard.
"What!" I smiled.
"Jacks stupid!" Alex laughed.
"I know!" I laughed.
"Hey!" He said with a "serious" face.
"I love youuuuu." I smiled and kissed his lips.
"I love you tooooo." He smiled.
--
In a few hours, mostly everyone was drunk, making jokes and having a good time. My mom and Joyce took Lyric and Bailey to go home and put them to sleep, our moms will be like best friends, hopefully that's a good thing.
"Hey! Jessica! You and Jack leave to go home, ill have everyone here leave in less then a hour, okay?" Zach and Rian came up talking to me.
"Thank you! I love you, both!" I said hugging them and kissing their cheek.
"Don't have too much fun." Zach winked and Rian smiled. I went to go find Jack to go to our house, then off to our honeymoon tomorrow morning.
-------
"Mrs. Barakat!" I heard yelling. I opened my eyes a little to see Jacks face above mine.
"Hi Mr. Barakat." I smiled stretching a little.
"Jessica Barakat, it is time to get up so we can go catch the plane." He smiled and kissed my lips.
"Great." I smiled and started getting up slowly.
"We're going to be in Hawaii for a week." Jack smiled.
"What! No way!" I laughed
"Yes, while everyone here, takes care of Lyric, they were fighting over who got her the first night." He said laughing.
"What am I going to do without Lyric?" I said kind of sulking.
"You'd do me, duh." He laughed and winked.
"I have to go a long time without seeing her, now you'll know what it's like. It'll be fine. I love you and so does everyone else." Jack said kidding my forehead.
--
We got on our plane.
"If you asked me 10 years ago where I would be now I would have no fucking clue and I'm glad it turned out this way." Jack smiled.
"Me too." I said softly.
"And all the matters is I have you, Lyric, the boys, Leda, Bailey, baby Alex. You all are my family and I love you."he smiled. "I get to spend the rest of my life telling you dick jokes, then killing the person who takes Lyrics virginity at 54." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

--------
Everything was perfect and I loved every waking moment even if it was hell at some point. I've learned in this life to never take anything for granted, for it could be gone tomorrow. Take Jack for an example, he's here for a few months, then off on a plane to go play some more amazing shows. I cherish seeing my husband so much more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! Last chapter! I was debating on wether I should put "everything was perfect." Or "everything was perfect, or so I thought."
I feel like I did a really poor job on this, I can do better, I promise, I'm trying to be a better writer. I don't think this will have a sequel, but could happen. Depending on comments? How many people would actually read it?
Or maybe I'll create a new story with a love triangle. Hmm sounds amazing. Well, bye for now. I hope to hear from you soon on a future story. Thank you for all the positive feedback. Especially Tayrn. :) thanks for sticking around for the past 5 months reading this. Also one more thank you for getting over 200 reads. That's amazing. That's the most I have gotten at all. It makes me feel amazing! Sorry. I'm kinda rambling.
<3